Big Ten 2021-2022

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Gard may get an suspension too, since he did put his hands onto Howard

Not excusing Howard at all. He should be suspended tonight and figure it out from there. I will  say Wisconsin is one of the dirtiest teams and has been for years....guys just lose it playing against them. 

• Like 5

Hopped on the Michigan board to see their reaction. Some of them think he could be gone and coached his last game for them, and to be honest they don't seem that disappointed if that happened.

The funniest thing was one saying, heck even Knight didn't throw punches lol. 

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I don't know...he grabbed Howard's arm but Juwan's ultimate response was inexcusable on any level...

Worst thing I've seen a basketball coach do...

Looked to me like Howard told Gard to take his hands off him and he pressed on. It’s a bad look and he’ll serve a big time punishment but I don’t necessarily blame him. We also don’t know what Gard said to him but it was probably something disrespectful. Hard to equate this to the worst thing a basketball coach has ever done when you consider Knight punching a cop in PR and Chaney attempting to fight Calipari whilst threatening to literally kill him. Perhaps I’m in the minority but Gard almost certainly deserved what he got and might now think twice before running his mouth to and putting hands on someone. Gard simply “aint that guy, pal”

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I should add though. Gard called the timeout after Howard was pressing his walkons down 15. Either way not good look for Juwan....and maybe he just had enough. Sconny has a quiet team of talkers too. Davison bs earlier in the game as well. 

Wisconsin gets away with crap and other teams are getting tired of it.  He shouldn't have done it, but I understand....

• Like 3