High School Hoops '21-'22

Kokomo wins.  Evidently they have an International School big man from the Congo that is a freak of nature.  Bidunga is the last name. Painter has seem him and Fife watched him last week according to my guy on the ground.  

He's a sophomore, rebounds everything, dunks everything, and blocks everything.  Evidently can actually shoot free throws but thats about it.  Has only played ball for a few years.  Hope is that he can stay in Kokomo for 2 more years.  

Edited by NotIThatLives

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Are you watching these games? 

Brownstown down 16-2 at the end of the 1st. 

Its tied at the half. Benter hit a 50ft shot at the end of the 1st half to tie it lol 

Obviously I'm loving it. 

No I am not.  Good luck.

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Kokomo wins.  Evidently they have an International School big man from the Congo that is a freak of nature.  Bidunga is the last name. Painter has seem him and Fife watched him last week according to my guy on the ground.  

He's a sophomore, rebounds everything, dunks everything, and blocks everything.  Evidently can actually shoot free throws but thats about it.  Has only played ball for a few years.  Hope is that he can stay in Kokomo for 2 more years.  

I've seen him listed from 6-8 to 6-10.  And also heard Fire had been to see him play.  Flory Bidunga.

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Like 1