High School Hoops '21-'22

9 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

IHSAA Finals would seem to be a great opportunity to connect and network with a lot of high school coaches across the state.

If I was a college coach in the state and my own team was still not playing, I would probably make it a point to be there regardless if someone I was recruiting was playing or not.

Which is somewhat imperative to mend the fences Fife left broken. 

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

You guys ever think you’re making something out of nothing? 
If the Cathedral players are already committed, and there’s no one else to see, maybe the coaches are elsewhere, watching someone who is a legitimate prospect 

The Cathedral player Izzo and Painter came to see isn't committed and is a junior.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Not going to criticize the staff for being/not being at a high school game. #1 assistant was in attendance. If CMW not being there causes the high school world to turn against him, over one day, that’s really lame 

Problem is this is not the first thing he has missed with certain Indiana coaches. 

@btownqbif Booker is mad at Fife…then why isn’t he mad at the two staffs who didn’t take his commitment with an offer out there? Booker has motor issues.  Can be extremely talented but there are teams having him as a last option. I don’t think this is anything related to Fife.  More to go with teams are not prioritizing him due to said motor issues.  There are recruiting people telling coaches they would pass on XB. 

23 minutes ago, IU_Realist said:

Problem is this is not the first thing he has missed with certain Indiana coaches. 

@btownqbif Booker is mad at Fife…then why isn’t he mad at the two staffs who didn’t take his commitment with an offer out there? Booker has motor issues.  Can be extremely talented but there are teams having him as a last option. I don’t think this is anything related to Fife.  More to go with teams are not prioritizing him due to said motor issues.  There are recruiting people telling coaches they would pass on XB. 

Are these the same recruiting people that had Lander as a 5*?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I don't really see how either could be ahead of Comer. 

Braden Smith meant more to his team in the state. That was obvious when he missed games this year. I heard multiple people say that his sectional performance likely won it for him.

• Like 1