2025 PF Trent Sisley

gnet550

53 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Sorry, some of us teachers work during the day haha (kidding of course)

I've been told that Sisley is only considering IU fully at this point, so that's where I was guessing he might pop soon. 

We must all be teachers here lol Elementary PE here

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Gotta find my Martinsville T-shirt ball & poster from B2B state championships….96&97?

Sorry for the off topic post…Remember when Martinsville football was really good? Coach Bill Sidererwicz coached some scary football teams. Those were some fun teams to watch!

https://www.reporter-times.com/story/sports/2020/09/08/siderewicz-established-a-winning-tradition-for-artesians/116021046/

39 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Sorry for the off topic post…Remember when Martinsville football was really good? Coach Bill Sidererwicz coached some scary football teams. Those were some fun teams to watch!

https://www.reporter-times.com/story/sports/2020/09/08/siderewicz-established-a-winning-tradition-for-artesians/116021046/

I was at the 71 Bloomington game... What a letdown...I thought we'd win... I remember they scored one touchdown on a blocked punt... Future NFL player Dave Brown played for the Panthers... 

The year before Bloomington had beaten us 84-0...Bloomington had won 70 some games in a row... I want to say Columbus North ended their streak in 72 or 73... 

I had Coach Siderwicz for gym. Loved the guy. Martinsville had 4 coaches that would wind up in Indiana High School halls of fame around that time... Sam Alford in basketball, Bill Tutterow in baseball, Siderwicz in football, and John Koontz in wrestling... It was a great time to be an Artesian... 

18 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I was at the 71 Bloomington game... What a letdown...I thought we'd win... I remember they scored one touchdown on a blocked punt... Future NFL player Dave Brown played for the Panthers... 

The year before Bloomington had beaten us 84-0...Bloomington had won 70 some games in a row... I want to say Columbus North ended their streak in 72 or 73... 

I had Coach Siderwicz for gym. Loved the guy. Martinsville had 4 coaches that would wind up in Indiana High School halls of fame around that time... Sam Alford in basketball, Bill Tutterow in baseball, Siderwicz in football, and John Koontz in wrestling... It was a great time to be an Artesian... 

Wow….. what a blast from the past! I loved being and Artesian too! I too had Coach Sidererwicz as a PE teacher. I remember the battle we had with Warren Central and Jeff George. We just couldn’t get past that sectional! Tutterow and Koontz were both at the HS, but I didn’t have either one of them. I saw them in the hallways all the time though. 

Edited by Artesian_86

5 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

That was awesome!

we ran what coach called the Arkansas concept of the Houston veer

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

Wow….. what a blast from the past! I loved being and Artesian too! I too had Coach Sidererwicz as a PE teacher. I remember the battle we had with Warren Central and Jeff George. We just couldn’t get past that sectional! Tutterow and Koontz were both at the HS, but I didn’t have either one of them. I saw them in the hallways all the time though. 

Best arm I’ve ever seen 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

Spent some summers in Martinsville. My cousins went to school there. I think 85 and 89 grads. Always went to the fall parade. Barry bedwell was a friend of mine if any of you know him. 

I’m a former Martinsville grad, class of ‘86. I have a lot of great memories and good times there before I moved off to IU in ‘87. I haven’t lived in Martinsville since. My parents just moved from there to Mooresville 3 years ago. Bidwell doesn’t ring a bell. 

• Thanks 1