2025 PF Trent Sisley

gnet550

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I really am starting to wonder if you are really a Purdue fan.  I have never seen a fan of a team go to other boards to put down their team like you do.

College basketball fan for 45 years 

Can’t be many families with more Purdue connections 🚂🆙

All my Purdue connections say IU 🔒 

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Somebody had to mention ND doesn’t compete with you on recruits 🫣😳

sleeping giant ?

I don’t know enough about shrews. He does seem to be going all out on Indiana kids though. I get that he’s from Cathedral, coached at both butler and Purdue, but does his NBA management style play well at the college level? How close is his mindset to CMW? Woodson has been a part of the playing, and coaching part of the NBA, so the only thing i see on the surface is Shrews is younger, and kids like his temperament for sure. 
 The Burton kid is the real deal, don’t know much about Logan Imes, but those are two from indiana this year. Granted, the Burton kid committed to Brey, and stuck with it after meeting Shrews. 
ND is going to take their lumps this year for sure on the court, but if that youth is competitive, then he is going to be hard to deal with in this state. I think ND only has like 10 ppg on that current roster, so it will be rough for them this year.

On 5/7/2023 at 11:13 PM, Purdue7 said:

Somebody had to mention ND doesn’t compete with you on recruits 🫣😳

sleeping giant ?

ND does recruit a different type of kid than most. Problem being is they now have a coach with deep ties to Indy and there are still plenty of ND type kids in this state. 

2 hours ago, Victobmyboy said:

I think sisely and Haralson are tied together a bit. If you watch the PU board at all they think they have a legit shot. I think both end up in Bloomington. Imho. 

Yeah...I would call going to Purdue together unlikely.  I get that it happened in the Archie era but IU is a long way from that and just gaining momentum.  It sure seems like Sisley likes IU a lot.  Haralson will be more competitive but I don't see Sisley going to Purdue at all.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...