2025 PF Trent Sisley

gnet550

17 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

The wife just showed me pics on social media, where Tom Izzo was in to see Trent and family recently. I don't have inside info, but I do have a nephew who has coached both cross-country and track at Heritage Hills for many years. They now say they aren't too sure about IU being one of the top schools. Have things cooled with the coaching staff??

Wow!!If true not good

5 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Article in our local newspaper today (yes I still take the newspaper), about Trent. There are quite a few suitors for this young man. The recruiting is getting really crowded....

Did you read the newspaper in your slippers with a pair of flannel pants, and a wife beater on, in your recliner, smoking a pipe while slapping the dog’s side and taking a deep breath and opening the paper loudly and saying out loud “ahhhhh let’s see what the ole sports section has to say about the Hoosiers…”

😎👍🏻 just playing bud

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

Did you read the newspaper in your slippers with a pair of flannel pants, and a wife beater on, in your recliner, smoking a pipe while slapping the dog’s side and taking a deep breath and opening the paper loudly and saying out loud “ahhhhh let’s see what the ole sports section has to say about the Hoosiers…”

😎👍🏻 just playing bud

You're close.... But, sadly our newspaper has more sports articles about pUKe, L'ville, and Peeyuu!! IU is almost an afterthought....  🙄

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

True….but if you are an IU fan from an IU family lock it down 

I feel the same about Harris & Purdue 

I don’t think it’s from lack of trying. He has an offer…he knows the program…he will have playing time at the 4 here for sure. Kid just wants to weigh all his options. An education at Notre Dame isn’t anything to scoff at either so can’t blame him. Heck Leal was in our back yard and almost went to Stanford. Just how this stuff is.