2025 PF Trent Sisley

gnet550

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

I don’t think it’s from lack of trying. He has an offer…he knows the program…he will have playing time at the 4 here for sure. Kid just wants to weigh all his options. An education at Notre Dame isn’t anything to scoff at either so can’t blame him. Heck Leal was in our back yard and almost went to Stanford. Just how this stuff is.

Could never blame a kid for choosing Stanford or ND 

Can Leal get in the rotation?

i honestly think Sisley might be waiting to see a non TJD offense or who you guys get in 2024 

He’s probably a 4 year player unless he blows up like Grady Dick from 3 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

i honestly think Sisley might be waiting to see a non TJD offense or who you guys get in 2024 

I could understand both of those points. 

13 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

I’m not sure there is anyone coming in 2024 that would seriously affect his playing time…well of course maybe a transfer. If Queen commits he is likely 1 or 2 and done…whether to the NBA or transfer if he doesn’t like how it goes. He will have guys ahead of him as a freshman and have to earn those minutes but they should open up quickly after that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 8:25 PM, BeerBQ said:

He was there. I saw him come in and sit down.

Im not sure if he was there all weekend or just Friday. 

Everyone that was on a visit for HH was just there for Friday. None of the visits were official visits and we all know the football game wasn't worth sticking around for. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Trent was going up for a dunk and Perry Central kid basically grabbed his jersey and he landed square on his back. I'm sure someone can post the video. Same thing happened last year in the Corydon game IIRC and that kid will never play again.

What you describe should have pretty serious consequences if it looks as bad as it sounds.

11 hours ago, go_iu_bb said:

It looks very bad. No play on the ball, he just grabbed Trent's jersey and pulled him down.

This is why most of all the top players go play at Academies. They don’t have to worry about farm boys and football players taking cheap shots at them because they are out classed. No real basketball player would do that to another knowing how dangerous that is. This was basically the very reason I almost lost half my front teeth and fractured my wrist in HS when a kid did almost the same thing except it was a pick up game on black top.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, btownqb said:

It looked like a 16-year-old making a mistake. If it is a habit with that individual, it should be addressed. That player should absolutely be punished in practice, I don't see it deserves much more than that. 

That was nowhere near as egregious as I thought it was going to be after reading some of the responses on here. At the absolute most I would see a one-game suspension but probably not even worthy of that. Hopefully apologies have been made in private shake hands move on thankfully nobody got hurt

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

That was nowhere near as egregious as I thought it was going to be after reading some of the responses on here. At the absolute most I would see a one-game suspension but probably not even worthy of that. Hopefully apologies have been made in private shake hands move on thankfully nobody got hurt

If you ever have been going up for a wide open dunk and have someone take you out….youd probably have a different opinion. It’s probably the scariest thing thats ever happened to me in sports…helpless feeling in mid air like that and you have nothing to break your fall, nothing to protect your head. Been blindsided in football, taken out in a slide in baseball…this by far is worse.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

If you ever have been going up for a wide open dunk and have someone take you out….youd probably have a different opinion. It’s probably the scariest thing thats ever happened to me in sports…helpless feeling in mid air like that and you have nothing to break your fall, nothing to protect your head. Been blindsided in football, taken out in a slide in baseball…this by far is worse.

You do realize you've pared down the field quite a bit with the highlighted statement alone, right? :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, dgambill said:

He wasn't wide open, at all.