2025 PF Trent Sisley

gnet550

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Wonder if those kids next to him have a clue.  I mean, if I saw him I would say 'Hi Coach', but I would not invade his space like that.

I figured that "core" of 5 people all came together?  Surely the school would have sectioned off an area just for them.

34 minutes ago, JW75 said:

I figured that "core" of 5 people all came together?  Surely the school would have sectioned off an area just for them.

Those look like high school kids, not someone that would be travelling with college coaches on a recruiting trip.

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Those look like high school kids, not someone that would be travelling with college coaches on a recruiting trip.

Then the school should have arraigned seating a tad differently then. 🤣 They are like shoulder to shoulder. How cool for those kids.  Roped off area behind the scores bench shouldn't allow kids to sit there.  I'm just curious that's all, nothing to me either way.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Wonder if those kids next to him have a clue.  I mean, if I saw him I would say 'Hi Coach', but I would not invade his space like that.

It looks to me that the orange paper on the wall says "reserved section." 

From my little experience, everytime a big time coach walks in an Indiana high school gym, within 30 seconds, every person in the gym says, hears, or relays to people around them, "there's coach _________."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I bet those kids were there first. Woody was probably like "hey Man, anyone sitting here?" and those two spent the rest of the game whispering to each other and trying not to wet themselves. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IUProfessor said:

Is Sisley athletic enough and have sufficient range to play a prototypical 4 in Woodson's system? Or is he more of a low post presence?

As a sophomore, he shot 41% from three, 65% overall.  TheDailyHoosier said he plays the 4 and 5 now out of necessity for his high school team, but prefers playing wing in AAU. 

Averaged 26 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists per game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...