2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

Hagerstown is tied 1-1 top of the 5th but the pitch count is going to kill them.  Their pitcher just reached 85 with 1 out in the 5th and he has struck out 11. They have to take him out and and Tennessee has a runner on 2nd.

I know it is different but when I played you had an innings limit for the week and didn't count pitches.  Our best pitcher would always have a complete game  unless we was blowing the team away.

Is it me, or are there an inordinate amount of chunksters in baseball?

Watching the Mets-Yankees and the Vogelbach kid gets some mileage out of his meal money. Kirk from Toronto, Tellez of Milwaukee.... Graterol of the Dodgers...

Micky Lolich looked positively svelte compared to these guys... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Is it me, or are there an inordinate amount of chunksters in baseball?

Watching the Mets-Yankees and the Vogelbach kid gets some mileage out of his meal money. Kirk from Toronto, Tellez of Milwaukee.... Graterol of the Dodgers...

Micky Lolich looked positively svelte compared to these guys... 

LOL, I have noticed.

fwiw, Vlad Jr. is no Olive Oil.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, rico said:

Looking like the Cards got the prize of the deadline.  Jordan Montgomery is looking like Rick Sutcliffe from '84.  WTF were the Yankees thinking?

Didn't understand that move one bit. Montgomery is consummate pro. Every 5th day, 7 innings and a good chance at win. No clue why the Yankees let him go in favor of the rookie.