HSN Fantasy Football

7 hours ago, dgambill said:

I think it is the Mahomes pick I might question more than Kelce. Hard to argue Kelce from where you were at. I tried a bunch of mocks and I never got any from where I drafted. Latest I got was 7 and Kelce was who I took as well. Don’t get me wrong…Mahomes will light it up for you…and you get the stack effect like @Indykev so it’s still good. Just makes construction hard the rest of the way.

Once Robinson was gone at RB I was staring right at the stack with Diggs being there knowing Allen wouldnt be the first QB. I was really looking for AJ Brown and Hurst to stack but someone took Brown early. hard picking 10th. But i did get the #1 Def and kicker.....LMAO.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I typically do. If I can't Kelce I'd just wait for someone who is TD dependent....but changed up with Hock. Hope it works.

Juwan Johnson will lead all TE's in points this season. Carr can't stay in the pocket long enough and LOVES the TE's.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

Oh crap! Do I have to draft a slot receiver, or are you just messing with the rookie? And what is DEF is that one guy or is that a defensive team??

No slot receiver.  He's just messing.  DEF is a team defense.  So, if you draft the Cowboys defense, for example, you get points for any sack, turnover, blocked kick, and touchdown they score.  However, you also lose points on a sliding scale for the number of points they give up in the game.  I'll post that here in a second.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Oh crap! Do I have to draft a slot receiver, or are you just messing with the rookie? And what is DEF is that one guy or is that a defensive team??

Here is the scoring structure for defense.  You can find this and other scoring detail under 'Settings' if you have the league homepage open.

image.png.906225c0645eb856268a0643887d08c6.png

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

It keeps telling me Draft Grades are still being processed and I get an error message.  Do you have it set so that only the Commish can see those grades?

Its on the league page. I drafted a month ago and grades still arent out for that league.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

It keeps telling me Draft Grades are still being processed and I get an error message.  Do you have it set so that only the Commish can see those grades?

You still need to go in and make your email public so I can make you ass.commish. just in case someone needs something and i'm not around.

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I still don’t see the grades. I’m looking via the Yahoo fantasy sports app. Maybe that is messing me up. 

I was just telling Fouls, I did a draft over a month ago and grades still arent up for that league. Dont expect them I give you an A

• Thanks 1

Just now, Indykev said:

You still need to go in and make your email public so I can make you ass.commish. just in case someone needs something and i'm not around.

Okay.  Will take care of that after the draft tonight, although I'm not sure I want the role considering the Job Title you listed above.    :coffee:

• Haha 1