Northwestern Post Game Thread

KDB

10 minutes ago, rico said:

I don't understand Woody at all in the last 8-12 minutes.  It is like there was no sense of urgency.  It was alluded to on the radio broadcast.  Time had become the enemy. 

I should probably just shut up about him. Except for the occasional surprise, Indiana Football and Basketball as well as the coaching sucks. The future is bleak, not bright.

Adios, my friends!

I thought TJD comments post game were pretty telling. On the players. 

Regarding the season. Point to our losses where we've had a full arsenal. Newsflash. Having key players out impacts games and how they are coached. 

Disappointed for sure today but man gang....this sky is falling, needing to define a program, evaluate every coach,etc.....I'm curious how some make it a week without cardiac arrest. I say that knowing we'll probably lose on Wednesday but there are winnable games coming. Just buy the time to February.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Regarding the season. Point to our losses where we've had a full arsenal. Newsflash. Having key players out impacts games and how they are coached. 

Disappointed for sure today but man gang....this sky is falling, needing to define a program, evaluate every coach,etc.....I'm curious how some make it a week without cardiac arrest. I say that knowing we'll probably lose on Wednesday but there are winnable games coming. Just buy the time to February.

What did TJD say?

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Former IU player who was a key player on the 1989 big ten championship team.  Also know for throwing an inbounds pass right to the face of an Iowa player 

He sounds stupid af in his last tweet. No one cares UW had a poor basketball program 35 years ago lol 

***Sorry--- in the bottom tweet. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Agree, but maybe your cardiac arrest comment was a little I’ll-timed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

What did TJD say?

"Coach had a great game plan and I don't think we followed it at all, honestly. We didn't switch when we needed to switch, and it's mental errors. 

When you don't listen to your coaches, that's going to really hurt you because obviously they were getting whatever shot they wanted."

• Thanks 1