Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

1 minute ago, 02Hoosier said:

Maybe I spoke too early…

”Morris was arrested for misdemeanor assault after a physical altercation with his ex-girlfriend, an incident that threatened to derail his Texas career before it started, but Beard declined to comment on the arrest and never suspended Morris, whose trail was postponed last month.”

https://www.burntorangenation.com/platform/amp/2023/4/10/23678004/arterio-morris-enter-ncaa-transfer-portal-texas-longhorns

He’s also from Dallas. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up at Houston.

Sweet MOSES…

hard pass…

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 02Hoosier said:

Maybe I spoke too early…

”Morris was arrested for misdemeanor assault after a physical altercation with his ex-girlfriend, an incident that threatened to derail his Texas career before it started, but Beard declined to comment on the arrest and never suspended Morris, whose trail was postponed last month.”

https://www.burntorangenation.com/platform/amp/2023/4/10/23678004/arterio-morris-enter-ncaa-transfer-portal-texas-longhorns

Beard didn't suspend him for that? Why am I not shocked?

Seems like the type of person Sampson would have no problem with.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 02Hoosier said:

Maybe I spoke too early…

Bama would be a good fit. If delivering a gun to a murder doesnt do anything, a physical altercation with ex girlfriend is nothing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

Bama would be a good fit. If delivering a gun to a murder doesnt do anything, a physical altercation with ex girlfriend is nothing.

Well I mean, we can't rule out Ole Miss. I highly doubt that will deter LSU, either. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Haha 1

any chances that Kenya uses his east coast connections to land Mackenzie Mgbako?  Filipowski just announced he's coming back for a 2nd season.  Maybe this kid is the answer at the 4.  From 247:

His shot-making from behind the arc is his best asset. He can also make the types of shots that translate to the next level - pick-and-pop threes, slipping out of ball screens to make shots on the move, or creating space with a series of side-step or step-back shots.

Just now, kycarter88 said:

any chances that Kenya uses his east coast connections to land Mackenzie Mgbako?  Filipowski just announced he's coming back for a 2nd season.  Maybe this kid is the answer at the 4.  From 247:

His shot-making from behind the arc is his best asset. He can also make the types of shots that translate to the next level - pick-and-pop threes, slipping out of ball screens to make shots on the move, or creating space with a series of side-step or step-back shots.

Most assume he will back off his pledge with the announcement from filipowski