2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

2 hours ago, IndyResident16 said:

This was my favorite exchange to read.

On 5/3/2023 at 12:42 AM, Ngw7183 said:

@Hovadipo - what was confusing here? 

Continuing to tell really smart posters what they don't understand - when they pretty clearly do understand - is confusing and a bit irritating.

This is why “I am the problem” - This post? you, Scott, etc all want to keep coming at me when you are even told to stop. I defend my points with facts but I am the issue. 

You literally had an entire day on here devoted to you and replies to your over the top nonsense with like 20 people telling you to stop. Scott, same thing and you are “loved” over there Scott - not. They about killed for telling Wayne to stop a few weeks ago but you point at me? 

Zion was doing the same. Going back a few weeks ago on every post telling me I know nothing but I point out facts that he was dead wrong and “I am the issue” 

If I could find a way to anonymously post the DMs I receive maybe, just maybe some people would realize the majority who don’t post on these boards don’t for a reason. The difference is I keep defending myself while others just stop posting. Look at how many visit these boards daily and never post. Or used to and never do now. It is the same guys daily pushing alternative opinions out. 

You and others stop and I will. Or… be willing to hear maybe you don’t know all that you think you do. Does that mean I do… heck no. But I can admit that. 

I defend myself and get told “stop attacking people” but a veteran board member is allowed to do it freely. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Back on Mgbako, Kansas is just doing what we do. He scheduled his Louisville visit during his Kansas visit. He didn’t commit.  We are so emotionally scarred as fans. 

still feel he takes every visit like he himself said he would. Kansas makes no sense when you add why he left Duke. Also, a lot here trust Rabby (more than I do) but he said early on it was 3 horse raise and Kansas didn’t have a shot. 

seems like we just need to wait this one out. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

You do not have to defend your posts as much as you have. just block them and move on. i am tired of seeing the squabble.

I appreciate the information/opinions you bring to the board, as im sure others do as well. 

A Freakin' Men....

Maybe they just need to get a room and duke it out among themselves??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tough one to figure out which way a kid wants to go. I mean I get Kansas. As blueblood as anyone. Will likely be a F4 contender next year. He could go there and be a piece...maybe even small piece but certainly would fit right in.

Our biggest asset right now? Honestly it's JHS. Even though they play different positions the freedom and trust in a freshman to run a team has to be considered if your MM. Ability to highlight your talents more at IU vs being a smaller piece assuming that NIL is stuff is the same i.e. Adidas,etc....

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

Back on Mgbako, Kansas is just doing what we do. He scheduled his Louisville visit during his Kansas visit. He didn’t commit.  We are so emotionally scarred as fans. 

still feel he takes every visit like he himself said he would. Kansas makes no sense when you add why he left Duke. Also, a lot here trust Rabby (more than I do) but he said early on it was 3 horse raise and Kansas didn’t have a shot. 

seems like we just need to wait this one out. 

I never saw rabby say that tbh

4 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I think he's a factor but Louisville is a major gamble with all their issues and everyone involved knows that. Louisville is a risky situation. 

Louisville has Patrick Ewing 2.0 for a coach.  Surely even teenagers can see that.

27 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

If this is going to turn into a game of 'you stop', 'No, you stop', 'No, YOU stop'.....why don't you just take it to a DM. Then you all can not stop as much as you want to, and in the process, not pollute the board with end-fighting? 

@Initial79 I think everybody knows your position. You've repeated it A LOT. Heck, I agree with most of it, but if a few people don't, then just accept that you aren't going to change their minds and move on. Because it's gotten to the point where it seems you are more concerned about winning an argument than contributing to the discussion - no judgement, we've all been there. But it is a shame because I enjoy your contributions and I'm starting to tune you out, brother. 

✌️

269mun.jpg.0a4f650f1ed56a011faa006bcee60611.jpg

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

If this is going to turn into a game of 'you stop', 'No, you stop', 'No, YOU stop'.....why don't you just take it to a DM. Then you all can not stop as much as you want to, and in the process, not pollute the board with end-fighting? 

@Initial79 I think everybody knows your position. You've repeated it A LOT. Heck, I agree with most of it, but if a few people don't, then just accept that you aren't going to change their minds and move on. Because it's gotten to the point where it seems you are more concerned about winning an argument than contributing to the discussion - no judgement, we've all been there. But it is a shame because I enjoy your contributions and I'm starting to tune you out, brother. 

✌️

I read yours and @ledies22 post. I hear tou. Can someone tell me how to properly block on here? I put them on ignore but right away again they just troll. Like the 3 amigos. Can they still read mine or something? I am used to Twitter, etc where I can just block and or mute. 

Lot easier to ignore and not respond when you don’t see it. Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On Mgbako, I think it is hilarious that the entire Kansas universe convinced themselves he was committing today, then it is tomorrow, now it is, he is just having fun on a visit. 🤣

this was all because their 247 guy sold them he knew. I think I would rather read other tea leaves on these portal guys. The batting averages is not good for the “insiders”

I think with money, condensed timelines etc are invoked they are reaching a lot. I still feel great based on where we sit and some guys he is connected to for us. 

Edited by Initial79
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

On Mgbako, I think it is hilarious that the entire Kansas universe convinced themselves he was committing today, then it is tomorrow, now it is, he is just having fun on a visit. 🤣

this was all because their 247 guy sold them he knew. I think I would rather read other tea leaves on these portal guys. The batting averages is not good for the “insiders”

I think with money, condensed timelines etc are invoked they are reaching a lot. I still feel great based on where we sit and some guys he is connected to for us. 

Something happened, they were dead serious a commitment was coming tomorrow, probably the adrenaline rush from the Dickinson news

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Something happened, they were dead serious a commitment was coming tomorrow, probably the adrenaline rush from the Dickinson news

Doesn't mean anything happened. Just means they don't actually know anything. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Is MM in Bloomington this weekend for his visit?

He is supposed to be here today, but now sure the time frame. He needs to see and feel some Hoosier Hospitality today from fans that are out and about. I would love to see pics from fans in town today, if they can spot him! Hopefully, if Woodson is up to it, he can take him out to Buffalouies, Nicks to eat.

Edited by Artesian_86