2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

10 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Dickinson announcing today. Should be interesting to see if it’s Kansas. Remember, if Dickinson goes to Kansas…Mgbako would have to compete for offensive touches (and likely be behind Dickinson on the scout report) which seemed like a  issue at Duke with several of their returnees.

Yep. Hopefully it's Kansas for Dickinson. If touches were his main reason to decommit from Duke, I can't see how Kansas makes sense for him.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KDB said:

Yep. Hopefully it's Kansas for Dickinson. If touches were his main reason to decommit from Duke, I can't see how Kansas makes sense for him.

I think touches were a part of the decision. Nolan Smith leaving to go to Louisville was also a big factor. 

1 minute ago, Between2Halls said:

How much of a factor is Smith in this? Do you believe he is enough to swing things favorably toward Louisville? 

I think he's a factor but Louisville is a major gamble with all their issues and everyone involved knows that. Louisville is a risky situation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I think he's a factor but Louisville is a major gamble with all their issues and everyone involved knows that. Louisville is a risky situation. 

Makes sense. I just know these relationships often prove to be very important. I wouldn’t want to go to Ville right now. 

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

I can't wait for Memorial Day. A wise reptile once said it would all be clear by then.

p.s. - a turtle is reptile, not an amphibian. I looked it up before I posted.

That’s a summer thread.  Living things that are classified differently than you think.  Tomatoes are fruits.  Dolphins are mammals not fish.  Turtles are reptiles not amphibians.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Speculation that an dominoes effect may occur with Mgbako tomorrow on the KU 247 for Kansas

Ahhh the good ole' domino effect after a big commit. Usually it doesn't happen.  Kansas fans excited about a player who lead his team to the NIT. Dickinson is a known player...he is what he is. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1