Curt Cignetti Hired as Indiana Head Coach

KDB

52 minutes ago, IUJoe said:

Bitching about trying to win.  I’m shocked.

Tampering with other teams players, is that how you want to do it. Yeah I guess most do like cheaters here, like when I brought to the board about the WHOLE offensive line laughing in my car about tutors taking tests and written papers for them. The feedback here was, well, every school does it. Bullshit, thats when I quit on this team.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

Not sure how I feel about that.

Assuming they are in the portal this is a non factor. 
if they’re planning on entering the portal it is just how things go. 

There have been multiple IU players that officially enter the portal with people knowing where they’ll end up. I like being on the other end of that. 

4 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Tampering with other teams players, is that how you want to do it. Yeah I guess most do like cheaters here, like when I brought to the board about the WHOLE offensive line laughing in my car about tutors taking tests and written papers for them. The feedback here was, well, every school does it. Bullshit, thats when I quit on this team.

I think we have learned you can’t have it both ways. Play 💯 and win. Any and all teams that win and have won toe the line, if not cross it. I think for the last, how long(?), have you had fire Tom Allen as your tag. Especially at IU you can start from the ground, scratch that below that, and win. I don’t understand you at all, as you are critical of every, little. Move. 
as I am sure you are old enough to realize every team in America “tampers”. We stand no chance if we want to hold the moral high ground. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Do you have any evidence where an IU coach has made contact with a player from another team who has not entered the portal yet?  There is more than one way for a contact to be made that isn’t in violation of rules.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Indykev said:

So everybody's doing it but we can't.  And when they beat us, you'll come post 100 times a day here that our coaches suck and should be fired and our AD is incompetent and should be fired.  Sounds perfectly IndyKev to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

I'd be more than happy for Indiana Football/Basketball to start operating in a Grey area. Being "Andy Griffith clean" sure hasn't gotten us anywhere.

• Like 1