Curt Cignetti Hired as Indiana Head Coach

KDB

4 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Anybody else already a little.over the  🚬  thing?

Love the new coach. But that already feels played out.  Lol

Honestly, this cigarette thing has been pretty stupid from the get go, IMO. I know it's all in fun and a play on his name, but it's not really even funny......  Boy, do I sound like a fun sucker...!!! lol

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, btownqb said:

🤣

Seriously. JMU fans are a bit off....kind of shows how the smaller schools and their fans live in a different world on twitter and they act the same but all of a sudden a larger school fanbase gets ahold of them on twitter and they go crying why are all these people responding to me?? 

• Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Seriously. JMU fans are a bit off....kind of shows how the smaller schools and their fans live in a different world on twitter and they act the same but all of a sudden a larger school fanbase gets ahold of them on twitter and they go crying why are all these people responding to me?? 

Just trying to paint Cignetti a bad dude now.... meh. Means it's too personal for them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Perhaps. But if Coach wins here, I will be posting non stop  🚬 🚬 🚬 🚬

Winning puts me all in on the shenanigans. 

I will say, Coach Cig 100% seems to be bringing substance along with the other stuff. 

It's today's world, I get it. 

I hope he changes everything about Indiana Football. Almost 60 years of crap football is enough. I wish him nothing but the best but at my age results matter. 

• Like 5