Curt Cignetti Hired as Indiana Head Coach

KDB

So I pick up a football player on a regular basis, not going to name him. I picked him up yesterday and I asked him how the new coach was, quote "I don't know I have only seen him once and have never spoken to him" I was shocked to hear that. Must be busy. This kid is in one of the crowded rooms talked about on here. Maybe he wont make it past spring ball.

3 hours ago, Indykev said:

So I pick up a football player on a regular basis, not going to name him. I picked him up yesterday and I asked him how the new coach was, quote "I don't know I have only seen him once and have never spoken to him" I was shocked to hear that. Must be busy. This kid is in one of the crowded rooms talked about on here. Maybe he wont make it past spring ball.

View from the other side....Why doesn't the "unnamed" player go talk to the coach?  

Who did you want as coach...

Edited by Common Sense

1 hour ago, Common Sense said:

View from the other side....Why doesn't the "unnamed" player go talk to the coach?  

Who did you want as coach...

Thats why I said maybe he wont be here past spring ball, doesnt care enough. I want a coach who will turn IU football around. If its this guy great. I think he is more of the same but we'll see. I will be glad to be wrong.

16 hours ago, Indykev said:

Thats why I said maybe he wont be here past spring ball, doesnt care enough. I want a coach who will turn IU football around. If its this guy great. I think he is more of the same but we'll see. I will be glad to be wrong.

What is he doing that is "more of the same"? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Seems like a very smart idea to get some buzz and to coordinate with Little 5.  That is a huge advantage on our campus that is smart to tap into.    

Speaking of tap into...

Can we get some beer-pong tables set up? Couple rounds of flippy cup going? I mean we are coordinating this WITH Little 5, right? 

joking...

• Haha 2