BTT Nebraska Game Thread

IU relying on Cupps and Gunn to finish this off and that's all you need to know.

Trey hurt and out. Leal hurt and out. Newton arrived hurt and out. X missed significant time with injuries for the second straight season. 

What I don't need to hear is CMW excuses. They put together a very limited team and had a very limited season. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, IU Scott said:

IU has a hockey?

Yes, club hockey. D2.  So these guys pay for all the ice time, fees, equipment, travel - everything on their own. They've worked so hard - such a great season for them and I'm thrilled for the team!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, MrsStoller said:

(Interrupting this bball thread to let you all know that IU HOCKEY WON THE D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT!!!! 5-4 IN OT!!!! Sooooooo happy for them! I posted a photo in the "other sports" IU Hockey thread.  Go Hoosiers!!)

i have always said we need to bulldoze the football stadium and build a hockey stadium. i might have the wrong stadium.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, D-BONE said:

Honestly, how did Leal ever win Mr. Basketball? Admire his attitude and contributions as a teammate, but what the hell?

Hope you aren’t writing his check to run it back….

Just now, Indykev said:

i have always said we need to bulldoze the football stadium and build a hockey stadium. i might have the wrong stadium.

Just make it a multi-use facility - add the rink in the off-season! See @TheMopLady on XTwitter lol