BTT Nebraska Game Thread

2 minutes ago, NWOHoosier said:

Usually I want to watch any IU game but I hope not. My heart can’t take watching a half assed effort without Ware etc.  I’d rather have them stay home. 

It doesn't move the needle for me either. Really hope they decline. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, B_A said:

NIT bound?  

They should, but they’ll probably turn their irrelevant nose up to it. The NIT was always good for young teams in the past, but the current landscape screams no, primarily due to constant roster turnover thanks to NIL and the portal.

• Like 3

I'd expect a shakeup with the assistant coaches almost immediately.

IU has to get serious about recruiting but also player development. Ware and MM improved over the season. Everyone else stayed about the same. Not good enough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Husker Fan said:

Love the passion of Hoosier BB fans.  You’ll be back.   Huskers have just had one of those seasons that only come around once every 20 years.  Look forward to your resurgence in the coming years.  

We are self imposing a one year delay on the resurgence. 

Just now, Euroclydon said:

IU has to get serious about recruiting but also player development. Ware and MM improved over the season. Everyone else stayed about the same. Not good enough.

The Kenny Payne train will roll into town any day now. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Euroclydon said:

I do think Galloway improved. He had several double digit assist games in the last 10.

1 minute ago, Euroclydon said:

We need to hire actual coaches and not just recruiters. We need teachers and developers and not salesman

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Husker Fan said:

Love the passion of Hoosier BB fans.  You’ll be back.   Huskers have just had one of those seasons that only come around once every 20 years.  Look forward to your resurgence in the coming years.  

Class.  Love Tominaga.  My favorite player. Go get ‘em. Very likable team. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Husker Fan said:

yes when we get our own little chubby Asian.

• Haha 2