BTT Nebraska Game Thread

Just now, IU Scott said:

If Leal sees much time next year we are in trouble 

There’s a lot of truth to this. He was the best option we had this year but if he is again it means our roster is not up to B1G levels. I don’t fault him for any of that. He played his best and with heart. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Danomatic said:

Hurts seeing us this bad for this long. The under 30 crowd doesn’t really understand how great this program once was. I still think that we’re the right coach away. 

Such a sleeping giant with a loyal fan base that is just hungry for a good brand of basketball. The apathy is real. I haven’t been excited about IU basketball in years. We just can’t get out of our own way, off the high and mighty horse to make a good hire to get us there. I’ve resigned myself that the crean years may be as good as it gets before I’m dead (50 so I hope I’m not close to death). 

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

What difference will that make because this isn't on the players 

I was just texting with my Dad. For the old school crowd. He played vs Oscar. He goes I can't imagine being as athletic or as long as some of our guys and NOT being able to challenge guys so yes it's on the players. Yes it's also on the staff to find the players. I'll take 9 new ones next year please.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Whoever said "it's really hard to beat a team 3 times in a season" was not correct.

That was me lol. It typically is…but we’re Indiana, we run an awful system, have no shooters and generally suck. I should’ve known better. 

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Haha 1