2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Essesigan isn't 21. Only Yogi tries to get in the bars under-age on Little 5, and doesn't have a set of boobs and thighs hanging out. 

If it was like 20 years ago they could’ve taken CE to the 18 and over strip club that was across the street from the Blue Bird that my friend told me about and I never went to as a senior in high school 

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

GK_boc0XQAASpQA.png

Many thanks for all the information you provide, and I get the context of the pic....but don't look up the box score of that game.  The Toiletmakers handed Grace their ass on a silver platter that night.  Lurch and Berg both were in double figures and Malone only had 8-9 points. 

I forgot about that game until you posted that. 

2 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Leland Walker as at the Blue Bird last night with Leal and Galloway fwiw

Didn't notice this until now.  Watched him play against Purdue at Mackey.  Was one of the only two EKU players that could put a dent anywhere in them.  More of a volume type shooter, but then again he was trying to carry half of the offense by himself.  Definitely worse options, especially if we planned on using him off the bench. 

6 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

I guess when we are throwing around millions, anything is possible.

Everyone is. Don’t know why this is a problem. 

On the autobahn: we’re passing everyone. Im not sorry I have the fastest car ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bville_Hoosier said:

Just curious, what happened to the Hickman recruitment? You said it was done, and then it wasn’t. Did he tell the staff yes and then change his mind?

I never said it was done. Visit was good, he decided on cincy. Ask him not me. Any more questions????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by RoadToZion
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Damn people....chill.  The announcements will come when they come. 

Go drink a beer, smoke a j, whatever you do to relax. 😂

Easy to say when you have a College Cheerleader to occupy your time.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

I never said it was done. Visit was good, he decided on cincy. Ask him not me. Any more questions????????????????????????????????????????????????

I believe you. You gave a thumbs up on Ballo and Hickman so I assumed it meant they were done. I didn’t know if we legit had another Ledlum situation. Thanks for your intel!

26 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Damn people....chill.  The announcements will come when they come. 

Go drink a beer, smoke a j, whatever you do to relax. 😂

Some come here just to get things out of their system so they don’t beat the dog or whoever. 😂