2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

2 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Things aren't over with Essegian and their is mutual interest with IU and Power. Ya and Walsh are on Power

Given that they’d fill a similar role, except Power brings more versatility, Connor may be in a “Snooze you lose” situation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoadToZion said:

Hey ladies. Chill. Conner was always going to take the Nebraska visit.

Its done. 

Nebraska seems to believe that in no way would Connor start. If that’s true, I see no reason he’s take less money for the same, or close to it, rile AND be further away from home. There seems to be more confidence me floating around this morning.

13 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Things aren't over with Essegian and their is mutual interest with IU and Power. Ya and Walsh are on Power

Didn't really see the court much at Duke BUT I think he'd be a solid stretch big off of the bench(small stretch).  and he'd still have 3 years left(including this upcoming season).  

Thoughts on how TJ would fit in at IU?

56 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

Finding guys willing to accept a role is going to be the challenge now. The big from Drexel not looking to go up against OB for playing time. Probably makes sense because of the investment IU made in OB.

Still, you're leaving Drexel and expecting to be the starter by default at a power conference program? Possible I suppose in today's crazy NIL world. Is it likely? What about practicing against better players if your goal is the NBA? Maybe that's not what they want. Maybe IU already discussed money and it wasn't what he expects.

It really seems every player in the portal now expects to he treated like a five star super recruit. But several of them will not be on a roster when the music stops.

It’s the California gold rush revisited.  Every player is looking to strike the mother load.

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Given that they’d fill a similar role, except Power brings more versatility, Connor may be in a “Snooze you lose” situation. 

Gallo, CE, Tucker, Power, and Malone 2nd unit is pretty pretty good though. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

If Malone says yes, does that likely push out any other stretch big off of the bench?

It shouldn't. Malone is a 5. He can stretch the floor but he's a 5. IU still needs another 4 imo.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, btownqb said:

wut

what I meant was if Malone said yes and say the likes of Power said yes to IU, would IU rotate with MR, Ballo and Power with Malone being odd man out? With MM spelling time at the 4 on occasion and MR at the 5 or Power at the 4 and MR at the 5 while Ballo is on the bench 

10 hours ago, DC2345 said:

IU is now working on Power 

Good timing, since my power just came back on after going off last night in the storm. Off from 10pm until 9am.

Odd twist.....My power company is Duke energy.

Maybe it is a sign?

Edited by Tom White
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3