March Madness 2024

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Boo Buie's career is over.  

I wonder how long his record for push offs and stiff arms with his off hand  when he’s carrying the ball will last?  It’s so high that I would say 75 years minimum.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Houston is a cat and they have a fur-ball caught in their throat right now.   

What? They blew that lead!  Thanks for the heads up.  Will turn it back on.  

Purdue to me is the most impressive team in the tourney so far and the temperature will rise in the Bloomington administration and nepo baby donor offices as a result.   Pam Whitten may not realize what that will look like.  

• Like 1

Just now, BobSaccamanno said:

Purdue to me is the most impressive team in the tourney so far and the temperature will rise in the Bloomington administration and nepo baby donor offices as a result.   Pam Whitten may not realize what that will look like.  

Yes.  They blew it.  And, I actually posted that when they still had a 5 point lead.  

• Thanks 1

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/3378520096455-oakland-golden-grizzlies-website-apparently-crashed-after-louisville-fans-bought-8-000-in-merchandise-following-uk-upset?_f=app_share&s=i1&pd=0Cf8JuFU&lang=en_US&send_time=1711202799&trans_data={"platform"%3A0%2C"cv"%3A"24.11.0.27"%2C"languages"%3A"en"}

"Our university website crashed last night. That's what this does. We also sold $8,000 worth of t-shirts to Louisville last night. Think about that! Honest to God. They buy the t-shirts and they put the credit card and... Louisville, Louisville, Louisville. It wasn't the same person. I don't know, next year when Louisville and Kentucky play, I don't know if everyone is going to show up in their Oakland shirt or what? I have no idea, but it's crazy to think about."

Edited by 5fouls
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why you don't go to bed early in March.  

I have watched every game 🥱 

NCAA wrestling 🏆 had less blood than Bama v GCU

PS. Wrestling was freaking awesome 

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/3378520096455-oakland-golden-grizzlies-website-apparently-crashed-after-louisville-fans-bought-8-000-in-merchandise-following-uk-upset?_f=app_share&s=i1&pd=0Cf8JuFU&lang=en_US&send_time=1711202799&trans_data={"platform"%3A0%2C"cv"%3A"24.11.0.27"%2C"languages"%3A"en"}

"Our university website crashed last night. That's what this does. We also sold $8,000 worth of t-shirts to Louisville last night. Think about that! Honest to God. They buy the t-shirts and they put the credit card and... Louisville, Louisville, Louisville. It wasn't the same person. I don't know, next year when Louisville and Kentucky play, I don't know if everyone is going to show up in their Oakland shirt or what? I have no idea, but it's crazy to think about."

Damn Hatfields and McCoys are at it again. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I’d prefer IU winning of course. But the Purdue cheerleaders staying in a good mood is a hell of a consolation prize. 

Well, for me anyway. :coffee: