March Madness 2024

11 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Gonna check on you at the under 12 timeout…I picked em to lose to UConn, which obviously won’t happen since I picked it. But man, there’s an underlying pressure there…

Honestly I think a lot of the pressure is to just get out of the first weekend. Build confidence and I think we can make a run. Have to shake the pressure and play loose. 

6 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Only worried about Braden’s knee/calf

FDU had 2 things that Purdue fans fear press & an ultra quick little PG 

Grambling doesn’t appear to have either 

16 turnovers & 5-26 on 3 ‘s and it’s a barn burner 

Grambling lost to IA ST 92-37. If they win, Purdue should convert men’s basketball into a club sport 

What games are you guys looking forward to watching most in the first round? I think MSU vs MSU, FAU vs NW, Nebraska vs TX AM, Wisconsin vs JMU, and Gonzaga vs McNeese will be most entertaining. Lotta good 8/9 matchups this year 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02Hoosier said:

What games are you guys looking forward to watching most in the first round? I think MSU vs MSU, FAU vs NW, Nebraska vs TX AM, Wisconsin vs JMU, and Gonzaga vs McNeese will be most entertaining. Lotta good 8/9 matchups this year 

I like MSU in the first game

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guess who will be in Indiana playing at Gainbridge Fieldhouse tomorrow at 2 p.m.?

None other than an ex-IU player, Kristian Lander! Remember him? Kid from Evansville, Archie Miller convinced him to reclassify to save his job and didn't work out well for either of them. However, after leaving IU. Lander ended up at Western Kentucky and will be playing in the Big Dance while IU? Well we know where they'll be...

Go Kristian!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I think we can all agree the NET is broke.  Also MSU played like a tournament team today.  not sure we would have put up the same fight against Miss State U

I think people know my thoughts on NET....but I'm also saying over years maybe the NET rankings are spot on....but this year the variance means the data that goes into the formula needs tightening. 

That's my problem is all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I think people know my thoughts on NET....but I'm also saying over years maybe the NET rankings are spot on....but this year the variance means the data that goes into the formula needs tightening. 

That's my problem is all. 

Also, if they aren't going to put some actual weight behind it for selections sunday, its not needed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bronkonagurski said:

The Arc of Champions only had them as a Tier 3 team so I decided to pick Duquesne. 

I did my whole bracket off the Arc of Champions.  

Unfortunately, while BYU was a Tier 3 team, Duquesne was in Tier 4.  Illinois also in Tier 4, so BYU losing cost me a Sweet 16 team.

Edited by 5fouls