2019 MLB Discussion

rico

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Who you like in the Cards and Braves series? 2 teams I dislike but gotta pull for the NL Central team. 

Braves. Hopefully in 3. I say this not as a Cubs fan wanting Cardinals to lose I say it so if Cards get swept it drives home the point to the Cubs players/team this off season how utterly embarrassed they should be by not making the playoffs. If Brewers and Cards go down in 4 losses that should send a message. 

6 minutes ago, rico said:

Turn in your Reds fan card!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong I don't like them but like I said growing up I actually enjoyed watching the Cardinals.  When we were young the Cardinals were not in our division so I did not really worry about them that often.

Looks like the Reds are really going new school analytics on us.  They hired Kyle Boddy the founder of Driveline to be there pitching coordinator for their system.  Driveline is some kind of pitching school and Bauer has worked with them a lot.  Thing is this guy was never a pitcher or has never really coached before but he just is a analytical guy who trains pitchers.

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Looks like the Reds are really going new school analytics on us.  They hired Kyle Boddy the founder of Driveline to be there pitching coordinator for their system.  Driveline is some kind of pitching school and Bauer has worked with them a lot.  Thing is this guy was never a pitcher or has never really coached before but he just is a analytical guy who trains pitchers.

Bro, you need to get with the new school way of doing things.  Geez, I am amazed you found your way onto the internet!

18 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Did I say anywhere in that post I was against it. just reporting what I read.

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Thing is this guy was never a pitcher or has never really coached before but he just is a analytical guy who trains pitchers.

Most people would view the 2nd quoted sentence as casting negative judgement.

Archived