Weather events

Reacher

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

You know sh*t's getting real when Kroger has THREE cashiers working instead of the usual 1 or 2.Ā 

I remember when I first moved down to Georgia, they were making fun of the Yankee. Said you can tell who the Yankeeā€™s are, theyā€™re the ones that shovel their driveway. Everyone knows the snow will melt by noon. Of course me being the smart butt, said if thatā€™s true why do the stores sell out of bread and milk just because there is a threat of flurries!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

You know sh*t's getting real when Kroger has THREE cashiers working instead of the usual 1 or 2.Ā 

Just did some running around and saw a pickup pulling a snowmobile trailer, and then when I pulled in a neighbor was out going over his snow blower to make sure itā€™s ready!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Just did some running around and saw a pickup pulling a snowmobile trailer, and then when I pulled in a neighbor was out going over his snow blower to make sure itā€™s ready!

I thought I might need to get some gas for my snow blower. Not going to bother for a couple inches.Ā  Didn't use it all last year.Ā 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

May be an image of map, sky and text that says 'Wedtrer. Made Threat Madison Bread and milk warning Chicago Davenport Cleveland Peora IQUOR QUORSTORE Fortwl Champaign WARNING Columbus Highest Threat Cincinnati Columbia St. Louis Louisville Evansville'

Between family and friends, neighborhood get together, and an event we have (supposed to be Friday pushed to Saturday), and a full slate of NFL this weekend I'm squarely in the you have to go to two different stores so your sweet old lady that checks you out doesn't start asking questions about how much beer someone needs.

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2022 at 2:00 PM, TheWatShot said:

Went to Walmart today (stupid I know, but the wife "had to have" a battery). Had 4 self service lanes open, with a line 20 deep. Had 32 regular check out aisles, and only 3 were staffed 3 days before Christmas. No parking spaces left. Assholes to elbows with people and they have 3 cashiers. Most people using the self checkouts need a brain transplant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Where did you see 12-18"? People who project double digit totals more than 2-3 days out almost always end up way off the mark.Ā 

Weather Channel and a bunch of others were saying that Monday. We got 2 inches. I saw a CNN headline tonight calling it a generational storm. Not here.Ā 

• Like 1