2023 NFL Discussion

rico

2 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

5/$260m with $185m guaranteed.

Looks like Lamar was more than right to wait it out  

So Deshaun Watson got $45M more in guarantees. Glad when anyone gets paid but I don't know on the Ravens. Seemed like a good chance to reboot unless they have something else in mind. I mean at best they are what 6th or 7th in AFC even with Lamar?

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So Deshaun Watson got $45M more in guarantees. Glad when anyone gets paid but I don't know on the Ravens. Seemed like a good chance to reboot unless they have something else in mind. I mean at best they are what 6th or 7th in AFC even with Lamar?

I think it’s all about Lamar’s health; if he’s healthy they’re a very dangerous team.

I personally view him as a better passer and still as good of a runner as his MVP year, that’s just been a very injured team the past few years (not just Lamar). 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I think it’s all about Lamar’s health; if he’s healthy they’re a very dangerous team.

I personally view him as a better passer and still as good of a runner as his MVP year, that’s just been a very injured team the past few years (not just Lamar). 

Lamar has turned into this polarizing figure for a variety of reasons. I've never had an issue with him or his play. Injuries have always been their biggest thing like you said. 

In terms of the Colts. I just hope they get Stroud. If it ends up being Levis so be it but I really am hoping it's Stroud. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Lamar has turned into this polarizing figure for a variety of reasons. I've never had an issue with him or his play. Injuries have always been their biggest thing like you said. 

In terms of the Colts. I just hope they get Stroud. If it ends up being Levis so be it but I really am hoping it's Stroud. 

Me too

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Which broadcast do you watch the draft on

I am starting to like the NFL Network better than ESPN especially on the later rounds. It seems ESPN in the later rounds skips a lot of picks and don't analyze each player.

ESPN for the first round. Then nfl network for the rest. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Which broadcast do you watch the draft on

I am starting to like the NFL Network better than ESPN especially on the later rounds. It seems ESPN in the later rounds skips a lot of picks and don't analyze each player.

If the guy with the ears who puts Alfred E Neumann to shame is on the NFL  Network that’s a hard pass for me. Too distracting