'21-'22 National Hoops Scene

rico

33 minutes ago, DWB said:

OMG !!  I can't believe it....TV Ted is reffing the TX v UNC game. 

Thought he got fired by all the conferences

No he did the Stanford game last night and teed up their freshman for hanging on the rim.  It was at a crucial part of the game.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Normally Gonzaga is a great offense to watch but W. Virginia  is taking them out of their offense.

West Virginia and Huggy are hard to prepare for. I don’t know the numbers but I would bet his out of conference record is way way better than in conference when team are familiar with their style and the physicality and entinsity they play with.

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

West Virginia and Huggy are hard to prepare for. I don’t know the numbers but I would bet his out of conference record is way way better than in conference when team are familiar with their style and the physicality and entinsity they play with.

I thought Huggins was about done because last year they were not very god but has turned it around.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Interesting Texas team. I think they are more a product of returning great talent and depth and age.....we'll see how things look down the road. Won't dismiss our play yesterday but when Texas beats Carolina you know it wasn't BS.

Yes Texas is good. For the record I think UNC would have given us problems too. They are extremely long and big inside too. For a team that makes its living in the paint and at the rim...unless we shot well from outside I don’t think we would have faired too much better. Maybe not 20 but it would be hard to beat them for sure.

• Like 2

Early on it look like Gonzaga was struggling on offense but they still wins 87-82.  If they can some how gets through the non conference undefeated they have a great chance to finish the season undefeated.  So far they are by far the best team and worry if they will ruin our last undefeated season

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Early on it look like Gonzaga was struggling on offense but they still wins 87-82.  If they can some how gets through the non conference undefeated they have a great chance to finish the season undefeated.  So far they are by far the best team and worry if they will ruin our last undefeated season

All the respect in the world for Mark Few. He's built himself a nice 30 win program but 1 Final Four? Of course maybe I should say that's a big deal since Painter has never been to one.