Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Because of injuries and covid.....picking up Gabriel Davis to get targets because Beasley is out, Sanders still limited....only to find out he's positive this morning and done for the regular season is peak Week 15 and 16 fantasy football. 

It's just insane....people popping positive faster than you can add them lol. I know I told someone earlier not to trust Boyd but with Baltimore picking up uber drivers for their secondary all 3 Cincy receivers may eat....but gosh Chase and Higgins are the two to have.

• Like 1

One of my leagues is a two day waiver and one jack ass is picking up and dropping all the viable options so they are on waiver delay past Sunday now. If nothing changes I should be ok as I am not ravished by covid...but that can change in a single moment. Another reason losers should have their roster locked after the regular season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@rico I don't feel good about this week. I really think Higgins, Pitts, and Taylor all set to go off with their matchups....and LV sucks against the run so even if Gordon keeps splitting carries he is probably going to get his share of points with them playing with a backup qb. Really hoping someone coughs on your roster lol!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

One of my leagues is a two day waiver and one jack ass is picking up and dropping all the viable options so they are on waiver delay past Sunday now. If nothing changes I should be ok as I am not ravished by covid...but that can change in a single moment. Another reason losers should have their roster locked after the regular season.

Guilty back in 2009. The way CBS ran it you could drop add and guys couldn't be touched until after weekend. It only happened in playoffs but we had guys setting their alarms for 425am to be ready for the 430 drop/add cycle....it was comical, sad, all the above. Haha.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

It's just insane....people popping positive faster than you can add them lol. I know I told someone earlier not to trust Boyd but with Baltimore picking up uber drivers for their secondary all 3 Cincy receivers may eat....but gosh Chase and Higgins are the two to have.

I need a bounce back game from Chase for sure

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

Thats why I dont like the 2 day waiver claim.

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

Hey.  I did not make the playoffs, but I am not a 'loser'.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, dgambill said:

@rico I don't feel good about this week. I really think Higgins, Pitts, and Taylor all set to go off with their matchups....and LV sucks against the run so even if Gordon keeps splitting carries he is probably going to get his share of points with them playing with a backup qb. Really hoping someone coughs on your roster lol!! 

Tom Brady sucks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

In my ESPN playoffs, I had Adams and Chubb yesterday.  He had Taylor and Wentz last night.

Advantage me.  

You dodged a major bullet with the OL "injuries". JT was going to run buckwild in the desert if he had his horses in front of him. 

Probably be fine anyway with Chubb and Adams. 

Just saying I think JT was going to go for 150+ if had his guys and multiple TDs. 

• Like 2