Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

8 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I have only done one for years. This is the first time I’ve done two in a while. 

I think I may go down to two next year....HSN and I think I'll try a ESPN one. Shutting down my NFL.com ones....those leagues suck and 90% either don't participate all the way through or it doesn't customize the leagues very well for scoring and it has no injury spots....only IR for real IR designation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Anyone else ever lose a Fantasy Football playoff game because a player quit in the middle of the game?  That could happen to me.  In a tight one that won't be decided until tomorrow night, but AB's antics could very well cost me the 

Steelers look like geniuses dumping Bell and Brown when they did. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Anyone else ever lose a Fantasy Football playoff game because a player quit in the middle of the game?  That could happen to me.  In a tight one that won't be decided until tomorrow night, but AB's antics could very well cost me the matchup.  

That dude needs some help.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Well, I need 19.3 from Chubb tonight to advance in my ESPN league playoffs (finals are next week).  Not a good week for Cook to lay an egg or AB to quit in the middle of the game.

13 yards for Cook is one of the all timers in fantasy playoff misery. Know and feel that pain....but at least with Chubb you got a very good chance tonight depending on scoring. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

13 yards for Cook is one of the all timers in fantasy playoff misery. Know and feel that pain....but at least with Chubb you got a very good chance tonight depending on scoring. 

I got 5 combined points from T Hill in the two weeks of my championship. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

It's full PPR.  So, 90 yards rushing, 3 catches for 20 yards, and a TD gives me 20. 

Will need 2nd TD if he does not get 100+ scrimmage yards.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck to the guys on our side of things tonight @btownqb and @Hoosier51 ! I did my customary demolition for 3rd place vs what I thought was the best team all year in @KoB2011

Good luck to all!

Chase getting 60 points, which was crazy good, probably spelled my doom lol.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone fall victim to that last few minutes last night? Garbage time TD for Najee? The big one I've heard about this morning is when Ben took a knee it cost the Steelers 1 yard and moved them from 300 total yards to 299 which can cost points for those who what Browns D/ST. 

I did not, but I did benefit from the Packers pulling out their starters for the 4th quarter Sunday night. My opponent had Rodgers and Dillon. I had Jones and the Packer defense. None of the first 3 played in the fourth quarter and I won by 7. Pretty sure Rodgers could have thrown for more yards and a touchdown had he stayed in.

• Like 1

Good luck to those still going. Have one league where we do just best record for entire season. We all know the trick this week....find out which teams are playing and which teams aren't.

Sounds like Bengals are sitting all. Packers might play a series or two. Cowboys are locked up at 4 and McCarthy seems 50/50 on playing starters at all.

Seems to me though most of the other playoff teams have something to play for still.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck to those still going. Have one league where we do just best record for entire season. We all know the trick this week....find out which teams are playing and which teams aren't.

Sounds like Bengals are sitting all. Packers might play a series or two. Cowboys are locked up at 4 and McCarthy seems 50/50 on playing starters at all.

Seems to me though most of the other playoff teams have something to play for still.

The Bengals decision is interesting.    Theoretically, they still have a chance at the #1 seed if KC and Tenn lose.  Granted, that scenario will probably not play out, and the Bengals will know part of the puzzle before they take the field because KC plays on Saturday.  It will be very interesting to see if they stick to their guns should the Chiefs lose.  

But, the more interesting part is that the Bengals seem to prefer the 4 seed over the 3 seed.  Assume the Bengals lose.  The Bills or Patriots win and take the 3 seed.  Assume it's the Bills that get the 3.  As the 4 seed, the Bengals get Patriots round one for a possible matchup against Tennessee in round 2 (should the seeding hold).  I can see where the Bengals would prefer that over a Round 1 matchup of Colts/Chargers/Raiders followed up by a possible Round 2 game against the Chiefs in KC. 

Is that the way Bengals management is looking at it?

• Like 1