Big Ten 2021-2022

22 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

🤮 MSU wins it.

I know that they are at the top of the league, but man I am not impressed with the Spartans. I think by the end of the season they will finish fourth or fifth in the B1G.

Hummel said it best keep them off the boards and in the half court offense then you can beat them. I think we can beat them at EL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Final: Michigan 85 Nebraska 79 

FTs: Nebraska 12-15 Michigan 27-33 

Didn't get to watch it, but sounds like some home cookin' in Ann Arbor last night...

Boy, UM must have just had the game of their season against us. Underwhelming in the two games since. But why should we be surprised? 

• Like 2

Rutgers sure has been living a charmed life this season. Half-court shot to beat Purdue, "foul" call with 2 seconds left to beat Iowa 48-46, and coming back from 22 down at Northwestern. 

Northwestern and Penn State have this uncanny ability to make basketball harder than it should be. I'm still kind of pissed that we sat on our hands the week after Christmas and went into the PSU game so flat. That could easily have been a difference of 2 wins. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Just look at 3pt 

11-17 IU 

2-15 Nebraska 

I did not watch most of the Nebraska game, but some may have been our 3 point defense at the start of the game.

Our 3 point service was particularly kind to their shooters: 

"Welcome 3-point shooter. You are valued here at Assembly Hall. As requested, we found a wide open shooting location where you should not have disturbances during your shot. Let us know when you have finished so that we can pick up the ball to inbound it..." 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, GaloisGroupe said:

I did not watch most of the Nebraska game, but some may have been our 3 point defense at the start of the game.

Our 3 point service was particularly kind to their shooters: 

"Welcome 3-point shooter. You are valued here at Assembly Hall. As requested, we found a wide open shooting location where you should not have disturbances during your shot. Let us know when you have finished so that we can pick up the ball to inbound it..." 

Yep, can’t really complain about them shooting as well as they did when about 3/4 of their attempts were wide open. 

• Like 2

Minnesota falls to the Boilers. Got it down to 7 halfway through the second, but they just don't have any depth...

Purdue never tried to milk the clock like Northwestern did last night, and they were never in trouble...

I use to respect Trevion Williams, but when he gets frustrated, he'll take a cheap shot...did it tonight to the Thompson kid from Minny...

Just now, IUFLA said:

Minnesota falls to the Boilers. Got it down to 7 halfway through the second, but they just don't have any depth...

Purdue never tried to milk the clock like Northwestern did last night, and they were never in trouble...

I use to respect Trevion Williams, but when he gets frustrated, he'll take a cheap shot...did it tonight to the Thompson kid from Minny...

That game was a fast game and got done about 15 minutes early

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

That game was a fast game and got done about 15 minutes early

Ben Johnson didn't do the stupid foul down by 15 with 2 minutes left stuff, and that helped...

I thought the Wisconsin-Illinois game started at 8, but it doesn't tip off til 8:12 or so...

• Like 1