'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

6 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I don’t follow PAC12 at all. Had no idea that Keion Brooks was doing so well. 

I knew there a few rumors he was thinking about transferring to IU. As I’m watching him right now I can’t help but thinking what our line up would look like with him in it. 

There months of verbal slaughter, back and forth about him transferring here. As he is right now, ok. But it wouldn't pay for the last 17 yrs that it seems him and his dad can't get everyone to play their "make dad rich" game. Having Brooks on your team, up to this point, has been equal to being 97 yr old with a 19 yr old love of your life wife. The 97 YR old isn't poor in this scenario! 

That is as I remember it, anyway.  

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

I don’t follow PAC12 at all. Had no idea that Keion Brooks was doing so well. 

I knew there a few rumors he was thinking about transferring to IU. As I’m watching him right now I can’t help but thinking what our line up would look like with him in it. 

Maybe it's just bad timing but it seemed every time I looked up today, he was missing a 3.

7 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Kansas finally breaks their losing streak against some cupcake team in Lexington...

image.thumb.jpeg.2f6b111ae1645eb0c0f64cfb1b9bb633.jpeg

No clue how the rest of their season plays out. Some of the kids could tune Cal out and just ride the wave to the draft....but the UK guys I know not only want Cal fired they've been wanting him gone for years. 

I mean the last time Cal/Kentucky won a NCAA tournament game was 2019. 3 season and now this? Couldn't happen to a better guy and fanbase. They thought they were getting Nick Saban and they ended up with Jimbo Fisher.