'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I think they'll be at least 2 for 3 there.  Not as sure about Weber, but I think Ewing is DOA and despite beating Alabama, Crean has had a tough year after losing a lot of talent to the portal.

Crean needs to drop back down a level or two or as someone else mentioned, consider staying in TV where he showed skills.

Ewing simply doesn't belong in coaching.  He hasn't shown anything as far as X's & O's or developing players.  For that matter, when you consider what Penny has accomplished with the talent he's hauled in, he should be on the hot seat as well.  Penny could probably succeed at a mid major simply because of the talent he's been able to assemble.  I don't think he's much of a strategist or developer either, but he's certainly been able to recruit.

Speaking of mediocre coaches, I wonder how Steve Alford is doing these days?

50 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I think they'll be at least 2 for 3 there.  Not as sure about Weber, but I think Ewing is DOA and despite beating Alabama, Crean has had a tough year after losing a lot of talent to the portal.

Crean needs to drop back down a level or two or as someone else mentioned, consider staying in TV where he showed skills.

Ewing simply doesn't belong in coaching.  He hasn't shown anything as far as X's & O's or developing players.  For that matter, when you consider what Penny has accomplished with the talent he's hauled in, he should be on the hot seat as well.  Penny could probably succeed at a mid major simply because of the talent he's been able to assemble.  I don't think he's much of a strategist or developer either, but he's certainly been able to recruit.

Speaking of mediocre coaches, I wonder how Steve Alford is doing these days?

Nevada is 9-9 and 123 on KenPom…

13 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Nebraska up by 6 at Michigan with 7:00 to play. Michigan 1-12 from three at home. Didn’t they shoot about 80% from 3 against us? Seems like everybody plays their best game of the season when they play us. 

Nebraska beating Michigan would make me very, very happy.