'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

18 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Btw, Kennesaw State was victorious yesterday 😁

Gifts to Kennesaw State University

Make a meaningful difference. You can be a part of advancing the university's goals by making a gift to campus initiatives, specific programs, scholarships or colleges. Gift opportunities are also available for cultural, athletic or educational outreach programs.

There are many ways you can invest in KSU. You may use a credit card, check, money order, electronic funds transfer, or give appreciated stock or other real property. You may also invest in KSU with a bequest or life income gift. Our staff is happy to assist you in finding the type of gift that best meets your needs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 02Hoosier said:

Anyone else wish we had gotten Wesley? Ever time I’ve seen him play this season he has impressed me. He’s the type of athletic guard that I think would thrive under Woodson 

He does look talented.  Wasn't the knock on him a high-maintenance family?  I mean...something caused both IU and PU to drop him like a steaming turd.  I have to think the staffs saw/heard something they really really didn't like, because it's certainly not a talent issue.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2022 at 10:42 PM, Steubenhoosier said:

Mr Brown sitting on 3 points on 1 of 6 from the 3. 

Not really aiming this at you but I wonder why people like pointing out a kid not doing well. Many wanted him to get a look here and obviously he is not BIG material but he could do what Leal,  Lander, and Kopp are doing. 1 for 6 he would fit in real well here to be honest. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Not really aiming this at you but I wonder why people like pointing out a kid not doing well. Many wanted him to get a look here and obviously he is not BIG material but he could do what Leal,  Lander, and Kopp are doing. 1 for 6 he would fit in real well here to be honest. 

I watched some of the game, my only input is BSU has some of the ugliest uniforms I have seen.