'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Looks Like Duke has a hangover from their UNC win.  They trail 23-17 to UVA at home.

Since there are no Big 10 games tonight, I'm slummin' in the ACC...

Duke and UVA is a good un...Blue Devils up 2 with 7 seconds left and Virginia's ball...

Wow...Beekman sinks a 3 to give the Cavs a victory...

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Last decade it looks like the have 2 conference tourney titles....but the 0 regular season titles kind of made me go what?

Sounds unbelievable but the ACC has a more unbalanced schedule than we do.  Don't they?  I mean they have 15 teams.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Made it home before curfew tonight and was piddling around looking at some national stats.  This one surprised the heck out of me.  I may be misremembering, but it seemed like Al rarely got to the line for us.

image.png.c1b53b8ebc3e8990e7578328324db253.png

Too soon. 

Edited by BeerBQ
Can’t add a sad laughing gif.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Made it home before curfew tonight and was piddling around looking at some national stats.  This one surprised the heck out of me.  I may be misremembering, but it seemed like Al rarely got to the line for us.

Apparently you were concentrating on different types of shots than our failed 5.

Yes I am prepared for the fall out of this post, but it was the best I could come up with on short notice. FTR, I am 100% behind these guys using this as a learning opportunity to be better men. 

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Well, I do vividly remember him falling to the ground a lot. Maybe he gets those called more in the big East.

• Like 1

Nijel Pack (from Indy) with 31 points in Kansas State's 75-60 loss to Baylor. He's shooting 46% from the field, 43.4% from 3 and 87% FT.  Looks like IU never offered him, perhaps they were too busy getting Lander to reclassify. I don't know if Pack had any interest in IU but it seems like he would have been worth a shot.

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Nijel Pack (from Indy) with 31 points in Kansas State's 75-60 loss to Baylor. He's shooting 46% from the field, 43.4% from 3 and 87% FT.  Looks like IU never offered him, perhaps they were too busy getting Lander to reclassify. I don't know if Pack had any interest in IU but it seems like he would have been worth a shot.

Maybe a possible portal pickup for next year