Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

47 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

It is crazy for sure. I really need Mitchell to play this week. I love having an RB in the flex and don't want to have to use Van Jefferson there because I might need him to take M. Brown's spot. 

I don't want to tell anyone what to do...but if anyone needs a Defense to stream this week I'd say the Eagles is a pretty good one. Washington QB's all out with covid. Just signed someone this morning who will start Sunday...haha. I'm sure Rivera is really happy about this stuff....

• Like 1

Can't wait for this stuff to start filtering out with fantasy. For example...those of us who own Michel were in line for a very healthy dose of touches because Henderson wasn't going to be activated off of Covid list. Now with the extra 2 days he might be. 

Same plays out for a few more examples. Guess it's just fantasy but darn these delays are going to cause problems....and on the flip side next weekend which should be championship weekend you'll have Rams, Seahawks, Eagles, WFT...all playing on 5 days rest max. Is what it is I guess but geez. 

The ESPN league I am in runs playoffs weeks 16-18.  So, this week is our last regular season matchup.  I'm currently 11-3 and in line for the #1 seed.  My opponent this week is 10-4.   

We are currently separated by like 5 total points if the tie-breaker is used.  So, basically, the winner this week will be the #1 seed.  Neither of us had anyone play in last night's game.

I hate that it might come down to Covid availability.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 5fouls said:

The ESPN league I am in runs playoffs weeks 16-18.  So, this week is our last regular season matchup.  I'm currently 11-3 and in line for the #1 seed.  My opponent this week is 10-4.   

We are currently separated by like 5 total points if the tie-breaker is used.  So, basically, the winner this week will be the #1 seed.  Neither of us had anyone play in last night's game.

I hate that it might come down to Covid availability.

Lots of scary scenarios playing out for those in playoffs already. While I feel like the NFL will play these games no matter what because of TV...if it's a toss up between players playing on Sunday vs Tuesday. Take the points on Sunday. 

Of course in one league I can't. Rolling Michel, Van Jefferson, and Eagles out. Was going to work perfectly with Henderson and OBJ out....now?? Not so much.

• Like 1

Good luck to everyone in this league and others. I'm sure everyone has lineup issues and if you don't good for you!

Trying to get a feel on Pollard. Says he'll play...but sounds very limited. Rams activate Henderson Jr off of covid so now trying to decide who to play here. Pollard limited....or Michel in timeshare? Tough one.

• Like 2

Bad Sunday night game for me in my ESPN league.  Still regular season, but the winner between me and my opponent will be the #1 seed in the playoffs.  He got a huge game from Mark Andrews yesterday afternoon, but I was still projected to win headed into last night.  Unfortunately, I had Godwin get hurt and Taysom Hill (it's a 2 QB league) underperform.  Now, I have to play catch-up.  I still have 5 guys yet to play.  But, one of those is the kicker.  And, another is Stafford, who if he goes off, likely helps my opponent, who has Kupp, even more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hoosier51 said:

Brady fantasy value could go down alot depending on if Godwin, Evans and Fournette are out for any length of time. He looked bad once they went out.

I picked AB back up...sounds like he may be able to play next week. Yeah...I haven't sat Brady all year except his bye but I would have sat him against NO. He hasn't beaten them in years along with Lattimore has just owned Evans. It seems Dennis Allen has him figured out pretty good. Hoping for a bounce back week against Carolina...and if I'm lucky enough he does have the Jets week 17. But nothing is given.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I picked AB back up...sounds like he may be able to play next week. Yeah...I haven't sat Brady all week except his bye but I would have sat him against NO. He hasn't beaten them in years along with Lattimore has just owned Evans. It seems Dennis Allen has him figured out pretty good. Hoping for a bounce back week against Carolina...and if I'm lucky enough he does have the Jets week 17. But nothing is given.

Hopefully Godwin doesn't miss anytime, i need him going forward.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Hopefully Godwin doesn't miss anytime, i need him going forward.

I need him, as well, in my ESPN league.  I have Davante Adams as WR1, but already have Elijah Moore on IR. Only other WR on my roster is Devonte Smith, who is pretty much unplayable right now. If Godwin is out, I'm going to have to go dumpster diving on the waiver wire.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

I need him, as well, in my ESPN league.  I have Davante Adams as WR1, but already have Elijah Moore on IR. Only other WR on my roster is Devonte Smith, who is pretty much unplayable right now. If Godwin is out, I'm going to have to go dumpster diving on the waiver wire.

If he does miss anytime i have Bourne and Gallup but that is a big dropoff from Godwin.

• Like 3