Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

15 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Bad day but I've won many a titles with just the latter..

Turns out it did not matter.  Rico got a gazillion points from Josh Allen, Melvin Gordon, and the Dallas defense.  As a result, I'm going to be on the outside of the playoffs in both HSN leagues.  Still frustrating that Kelce and Gibson were both so dang inconsistent this year.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Turns out it did not matter.  Rico got a gazillion points from Josh Allen, Melvin Gordon, and the Dallas defense.  As a result, I'm going to be on the outside of the playoffs in both HSN leagues.  Still frustrating that Kelce and Gibson were both so dang inconsistent this year.  

#LEO

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Not just the score this week but looking at @Hoosier51 lineup and trying to figure out how that thing is 7-6? Guess just like the rest of us injuries and some inconsistent play. Hopefully I can get bye in this league because there are a couple teams I want no part of in first round.

My RBs and inconsistent play have hurt me.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, btownqb said:

@5fouls

HSN league-

1. KOB

2. Seeking

3. Me

4. Hoosier51 

5. IndyKev

6. B_A 

I get B_A in the first round? 

Don't jinx me. I've sat in this seat before. Lots of high 30's and low 40's between Stafford/Kupp this year. 68-69 points is very doable tonight. With that said tonight is cards night. If you hear a giant F bomb go off around 1115 or so that would be the last catch to Kupp that wins the week for him. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Don't jinx me. I've sat in this seat before. Lots of high 30's and low 40's between Stafford/Kupp this year. 68-69 points is very doable tonight. With that said tonight is cards night. If you hear a giant F bomb go off around 1115 or so that would be the last catch to Kupp that wins the week for him. 

But you're still the heavy favorite. Lol either way.. that would only switch you and I around. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I am worried that missed facemask will cost me. You also caught me on JTs bye week. 

Edited by KoB2011
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Kupp catch here on 3rd or you're probably beat. 

Brutal. Hard to not feel like the missed facemask wasn't the difference, but I'm sure you could find calls in several games that cost everyone points throughout the week. Just more visibility in the last game not the week on primetime haha. 

6 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Brutal. Hard to not feel like the missed facemask wasn't the difference, but I'm sure you could find calls in several games that cost everyone points throughout the week. Just more visibility in the last game not the week on primetime haha. 

Tough for sure. Seeking has a better team than I do, right now, anyway. He "should be" the 2. 

On 12/12/2021 at 8:43 PM, 5fouls said:

I made the playoffs in both leagues...I win...:coffee:

• Haha 1