2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

Two parter here. First....please Phillies and Schwarber just keep riding this momentum train. I thought if they were going to stumble it was last night. 

Second is this. 6 years ago today Cubs won the World Series but here's my question. With rain delay the game was over at 1147 CST but 1247 EST....what would the official answer be to a trivia question. Today (11/2) or tomorrow (11/3) when the Cubs won their WS?

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Two parter here. First....please Phillies and Schwarber just keep riding this momentum train. I thought if they were going to stumble it was last night. 

Second is this. 6 years ago today Cubs won the World Series but here's my question. With rain delay the game was over at 1147 CST but 1247 EST....what would the official answer be to a trivia question. Today (11/2) or tomorrow (11/3) when the Cubs won their WS?

I would say 12:47 since the game was in Cleveland which is EST

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Well.. if you are going by London time-- it was clearly 11/3, same with the time in Dubai. 

But, Chicago is in CST, championship won on 11/2. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, btownqb said:

Well.. if you are going by London time-- it was clearly 11/3, same with the time in Dubai. 

But, Chicago is in CST, championship won on 11/2. 

Just think if the discussion we could have if the International Date Line had bisected Progressive Field instead of being in the middle of the Pacific.   The pitcher could throw the ball today, the batter hits it tomorrow, the Center Fielder fields it on a hop today and throws the runner out at the plate tomorrow.  The manger goes out to argue the call with the home plate ump midway between the mound and the plate.  The manager screams at the umpire tomorrow, but gets thrown out of the game by the ump today.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 2