2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

35 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I’m not greedy.  I just want Liam, Asa, Bidunga, and Travis Perry in ‘24.  And then Harrelson and Sisley in ‘25.  :)

I feel pretty good about one of those you mentioned for sure beside McNeely of course.

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, gnet550 said:

Asa 

Check Asa's recruiting thread this week about him making the National Honor Society, and a positive recruiting opinion.

Not saying this is who DC means (I'm not asking, DC), and we don't necessarily "lead" but we're doing well in Asa's recruitment, according to some.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate with Flory but Perry is the one I was talking about. 

Guess it would be more accurate to say posters aren't as optimistic about flory.

Hopefully we are in good shape with him.

Someone mentioned Matt Roth as a comparison for perry.  Is he more of a role player off the bench like Roth or someone that could bring more?

Need shooters so would help either way.

Just now, iuswingman said:

Guess it would be more accurate to say posters aren't as optimistic about flory.

Someone mentioned Matt Roth as a comparison for perry.  Is he more of a role player off the bench like Roth or someone that could bring more?

I haven’t seen him play but I get the sense from highlights that Perry is much more dynamic than Roth.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, iuswingman said:

I'm not sure what his potential ceiling is but he can shoot it and knows how to play. He provides shooting IU hasn't had in year. 

• Like 5