2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

16 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

Watching him on ESPN and I’ll simply say this. I. Like. His. Game. What a pure stroke. 

Agree. Had a nice drive to hoop on a floater and nice three pt stroke for three. AND, didn’t force aanything , let the game come to him. Not like a few of the other players.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, KDB said:

Isn't this the same guy who put a pick for Mgbako to Kansas? 

Just kidding. I love positive news and I know the Mgbako one was very hard to read from the outside. And that he even said he was guessing. 

1 hour ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

I also have a feeling that he might be a late commitment to any school after next season. See how teams pan out and develop players. Interesting quote when referring to Mgbako and Woodson getting him to the next level. Maybe he sees how that plays out. 

He better not wait too long 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, slojoe said:

No.  Most don't start signing until after the end of the AAU season which is July.

I was just looking at 247 list of 2024.  Couple things i saw.  We're listed in quite a few top5 when you open the little drop down on the right.  Secondly, Rutgers has 2 in the top 50 already signed, impressive.  Thirdly, lots of kids/247 have Alabama listed for many of the top 50, which feels weird to me.  Lastly, Kentucky is not listed hardly any top5 schools for kids in the like the top 80, very strange.

Anywho, i hope we pick up a couple studs and fill in the rest with Portal transfers.

2 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I was just looking at 247 list of 2024.  Couple things i saw.  We're listed in quite a few top5 when you open the little drop down on the right.  Secondly, Rutgers has 2 in the top 50 already signed, impressive.  Thirdly, lots of kids/247 have Alabama listed for many of the top 50, which feels weird to me.  Lastly, Kentucky is not listed hardly any top5 schools for kids in the like the top 80, very strange.

Anywho, i hope we pick up a couple studs and fill in the rest with Portal transfers.

Yes things have changed.  In about 2 months things will start to heat up for the class of 24 with officials being set and visits taken.  Let the insanity continue!

• Like 1