2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

IU is doing well on the recruiting from for several players. That said until guys start committing I’m not going to get too excited although there is a lot of positive momentum. 

Who are you hearing are the most likely? If you had to guess in order what percentages? I won’t be one to hold you to it because I understand how recruiting works but appreciate what you bring to the board!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

1. McNeeley 

2. Fland

3. Queen

I’m not sure what percentages I’d put on them but with McNeeley IU is the clear favorite to land him. 

Do you think these three are a domino situation?

I also think we are likely to add McNeeley and I sense if he joins it improves our chances of the other two a good bit. That’s why I’m very optimistic about this class overall. I can see three coming to IU together and likely not that trio anywhere else.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BADGERVOL said:

Do you think these three are a domino situation?

I also think we are likely to add McNeeley and I sense if he joins it improves our chances of the other two a good bit. That’s why I’m very optimistic about this class overall. I can see three coming to IU together and likely not that trio anywhere else.

I’m not sure how things will play out but I do believe everything starts with McNeeley. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I'd say...Khristian Lander still listed?!! There are several others that are gone, but that's the earliest depart I see.

That’s why his name is in the gray lettering. The color of the lettering shows you whether they’re gone, current players, walk ons, and players being recruited.

Edited by Milosh68
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

I wonder what odds you could get on whether he makes that Texas visit.

This has been a long recruitment already so I doubt he suddenly becomes impulsive and commits before making all the visits. Especially considering the last visit is to his home state school which has been recruiting him for a long time and shown him love.

I really like IU's chances but just don't see him deciding before Texas visit.

• Like 1