USC and UCLA to the Big Ten ?

26 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I agree, and that's a shame...

The 21-22 against Memphis in the 73 championship game is probably the greatest college basketball performance I've ever seen... 

Being a great b-ball player does not make you a good announcer.  Walton could take a lesson or two from our buddy Dakich on doing a game.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rico said:

Being a great b-ball player does not make you a good announcer.  Walton could take a lesson or two from our buddy Dakich on doing a game.  

Walton should not be allowed near people, let alone an announcers table and mic.  I will literally mute the sound or turn off the game if he is announcing.  The guy is just not all there, like 90% not there 100% of the time.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

The article says that if for some reason UCLA is forced to remain in the PAC 12, the Big 10 will simply take Washington or Oregon or another Pac 12 team to fulfill the $1.2 billion dollar media deal they signed back in November.

If their regents are that stupid, they'll get what they deserve... 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

The article says that if for some reason UCLA is forced to remain in the PAC 12, the Big 10 will simply take Washington or Oregon or another Pac 12 team to fulfill the $1.2 billion dollar media deal they signed back in November.

If their regents are that stupid, they'll get what they deserve... 

Washington and Oregon praying for UCLA to vote to remain in the G League.

11 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Looks like UCLA will have to cut a check to Cal for between 2-5 million annually.

I knew that was on the table...

But 5 mil is a small sum when the media contract you're a part of with the Big 10 is $ 80-100 million per year per school deal and any new deal the PAC 12 signs in a year or so is estimated to be along the lines of the new Big 12 deal ($37 mil per team per year)

• Like 1