NCAAF/National Scene

rico

If USC, TCU, UGA, and OSU win out..  I'd prefer those 4 teams in CFP. 

But.... I would have preferred for conference championships and that stuff to have taken precedence before, over teams, like Tennessee, who don't. 

Now... Do I think Tennessee is better than USC and TCU, yeah, I do. 

Can we just use 6 teams this year? Sucks UT and UGA are in the same division.  UT would have won the West. 

• Like 2

Coach Bielema taking to twitter about the Michigan pass, missed call where Michigan player blocking before ball was even thrown.

Few things. We got screwed a few times vs Rutgers, Maryland, Nebraska so I get it. Calls determine outcomes. I also understand that smaller (perceived) P5 programs have to sometimes do things to rally the fans,etc....the we aren't going to take it mentality.

I don't know though if I want my head coach authorizing tweeting things out right after the game about bad calls. I might change my tune but if BB/Illini handles their business at home vs Sparty/Purdue that call doesn't matter.

Beamer having that breakout game as a Coach.....rolling the Vols up right now. Tremendous season for UT but ending tonight. Now with Tennessee getting beat does it mean Michigan/Ohio St being close that both get in regardless? Or does it mean Saban gets his usual treatment and surpasses the team he got beat by?

12 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Beamer having that breakout game as a Coach.....rolling the Vols up right now. Tremendous season for UT but ending tonight. Now with Tennessee getting beat does it mean Michigan/Ohio St being close that both get in regardless? Or does it mean Saban gets his usual treatment and surpasses the team he got beat by?

I'm sick of Alabama and Saban. Honestly I think Ole Miss is better than Bama. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Michigan or Ohio St. will end up being the best 1 loss team in the country.  This year it looks like 'Bama will get left out.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

You guys keep on overlooking USC. If they end up with one loss they deserve to be in the playoffs 

Not forgetting about them at all.  If, and that's a big if, USC runs the table they very well might find their selves in the CFP.

18 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

That would probably be a mistake to wait for the Bama job. He's young enough to wait for them to fire Saban's replacement for going 10-2 twice, then take the Bama job. 

So true. As we all know you want to be the guy after the first guy to replace a legend. Unless of course Dabo just takes position. Of course if that happens the game of musical chairs would be fun to watch because who takes Clemson.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

Man that one play where Iowa went 5 wide empty and the RT completely ignored the DE lined up off his shoulder to block nobody, I swear some of those dudes are throwing lol.

I thought the same thing, like how do you not even see that guy and proceed to block air. 

I know Iowa has some key guys out, but games like this are why I question the people who say they want our program to be more like Iowa.