NCAAF/National Scene

rico

9 hours ago, btownqb said:

Clemsons QB dropped back 54 times to pass and had 20 carries. Unreal. 

I can't imagine how tired he will be tomorrow. Got beat to death. 

That play before end of half with no timeouts and at the 15 and he takes off running? Dabo is on the phone this morning combing the portal. To get beat that badly by a team down 5 key starters? Congrats to UT. Best season in a couple of decades for sure.

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

That play before end of half with no timeouts and at the 15 and he takes off running? Dabo is on the phone this morning combing the portal. To get beat that badly by a team down 5 key starters? Congrats to UT. Best season in a couple of decades for sure.

74 times!!! They called his # 74 times!! Haha I just can't grasp it. 

I will say... Tennessee can blind fold itself and end up with a Top 20-25 recruiting class. Every coach they've had has been able to.do that. Insane. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

2001 was the last time the Vols won 11 games.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rico said:

2001 was the last time the Vols won 11 games.  

DeSean Bishop, Mr. Football in Tennessee the last two years who my son coached and mentored for 7 years committed to Tennessee a couple weeks ago. He was recruited by Purdue and Michigan State and originally committed to Coastal Carolina. The head coach left for another school so DeSean reopened his recruitment. 

In his 4 year high school career he ran for over 8,000 years, including 5,592 yards and 64 touchdowns in his final two years. He is not only a great football player and an outstanding young man. I can't wait to see what he does in college. 

• Like 1

Man. I don't want to bring some of the stuff to the board but there's some pretty large rumors swirling around LSU right now. Apparently involving players, recruiting coordinator, staff....and a sex party. Just your standard cruitin down South. Explains why Boutte declared for draft out of  nowhere for sure.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Can't read the article 

Why not?

The latest college football bowl game could call Cincinnati home as early as next year.

The Cincinnati USA Sports Commission board announced Thursday that it wants to add a new bowl game which will be played at TQL Stadium and broadcast exclusively on the CW Network.

Organizers of the aptly named Cincinnati Chili Bowl still need to work with the NCAA and two Division I college conferences to create a letter of agreement, said Jackie Reau, CEO of Game Day Communications. The two conferences have not been selected.

1 minute ago, rico said:

Why not?

The latest college football bowl game could call Cincinnati home as early as next year.

The Cincinnati USA Sports Commission board announced Thursday that it wants to add a new bowl game which will be played at TQL Stadium and broadcast exclusively on the CW Network.

Organizers of the aptly named Cincinnati Chili Bowl still need to work with the NCAA and two Division I college conferences to create a letter of agreement, said Jackie Reau, CEO of Game Day Communications. The two conferences have not been selected.

Looked like a pay article