IUBB 22/‘23

15 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Why can’t some folks let the letter thing sink to the bottom. Out of site out of mind.

I wouldn’t give that trashcan any credit.

Agree all day. I see people commenting or liking or whatever....just trash. If you guys have a permanent delete button on anyone on here talking about that letter I'd be in favor. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Why can’t some folks let the letter thing sink to the bottom. Out of site out of mind.

I wouldn’t give that trashcan any credit.

+1

There's always been this ingrained belief among a portion of the fanbase that when our team loses, it can't ever be the other team simply being better or making plays, but because our players just didn't try hard enough. Dredging this up will only reinforce this crap, and will have fans thinking that an angry letter full of personal attacks is the key to a winning streak. 

53 minutes ago, btownqb said:

17th in NET 

19th on KenPom 

#11 Iowa St (x2)

#13 Xavier

#16 St Marys

#17 TCU ..... all lost this week. 

TCU lost twice as well.

Kansas State lost yesterday.

Marquette lost earlier in the week.

Between us at 18 and number 9 Kansas, every team except Gonzaga, Baylor, and Kansas lost a game. Heck even number 8 Virginia should have lost (ACC admitted as much). We should see a big jump in rankings this week.

• Like 1