IUBB 22/‘23

40 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

It just drives me crazy that we have a a starter who plays heavy minutes, shoots 87% on FTs, and attempts 0.7 FTs per game. Regardless of who’s at fault, we have a weapon we don’t utilize. 

I understand 

would like to see him be a little more aggressive 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Yet attempts fewer than 6 shots and less than one FT per game. Alford attempted 15 shots and 5 FTs per game

That is my only issue with Kopp.  He gets his shot and passes it up.  Constantly.  When that ball arrives from TJD he needs to go straight up with it most of the time instead of the pump fake and pass.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

It just drives me crazy that we have a a starter who plays heavy minutes, shoots 87% on FTs, and attempts 0.7 FTs per game. Regardless of who’s at fault, we have a weapon we don’t utilize. 

How do you suggest he get more FTAs?  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IUCrazy2 said:

That is my only issue with Kopp.  He gets his shot and passes it up.  Constantly.  When that ball arrives from TJD he needs to go straight up with it most of the time instead of the pump fake and pass.

TJD could also get him the ball a little more.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Painter said during his post game press conference that TJD  contacted him after Caleb Swanigan passed away with condolences. Pretty classy on TJD

I will always root for anyone MP offers…Rob, TJD.  He really gets to know them as people.  
CMW is old school the same way.  

PS. Are there still fans who think you played that hard against NW?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

I will always root for anyone MP offers…Rob, TJD.  He really gets to know them as people.  
CMW is old school the same way.  

PS. Are there still fans who think you played that hard against NW?

I'm sorry but are you telling me there's some dimension out there that has Purdue playing with Edey and TJD at the same time?

• Haha 2

This definitely bodes well moving forward, if they can keep it up:

This recent stretch by the Hoosiers doesn’t carry the earmarks of a fluke. They’re playing like one of the best teams in the country, ranking No. 7 nationally and No. 2 in the Big Ten in tempo-free efficiency stats while winning six of their last seven. The key? Balance. The Hoosiers rank 13th nationally in offense and 23rd nationally in defense in this span. Good combination.

https://theathletic.com/4156296/2023/02/04/indiana-hoosiers-upset-purdue-boilermakers/

Edited by IUProfessor
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Every possibility exists somewhere in the multi verse. Even you are a Purdue student somewhere there.

I have this theory that in pursuit of perfection there have been dozens or hundreds of earth's created.  Maybe somewhere eve didn't eat the apple or man was left alone to live in peace with the beasts.  Anyway, there are realities I don't even want to consider. The one universal truth though, is that purdue sucks. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

I have this theory that in pursuit of perfection there have been dozens or hundreds of earth's created.  Maybe somewhere eve didn't eat the apple or man was left alone to live in peace with the beasts.  Anyway, there are realities I don't even want to consider. The one universal truth though, is that purdue sucks. 

Checks out. All experiments should have one constant.

• Like 1