Purdue Post Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

One thing that really bother me.  Unless I missed it, the FOX broadcast never mentioned X being out even though they showed him multiple times on the bench.  If Duke's 7th guy in the rotation was out the networks would make it sound as if any Blue Devil victory was overcoming enormous odds.  We've played most of our season without our starting point guard, and it's crickets on almost every broadcast.  

I loved it when either X or Race got a technical in that one game it forced the talking heads to acknowledge IU was down two starters when all they were talking about was the other teams starter!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

It was a battle and I didn’t think we would hold on til about a minute left. You guys just went cold…good news is you will still get the B1G title because of your early season work but can’t feel great to be leaking oil coming down the stretch.

Just need to shoot better but we shall see. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Awesome, awesome win! Great performances from JHS, Galloway and Kopp, really great effort on the defensive end from Race, and have to give TJD credit for having a really strong second half. 

Also, what a phenomenally coached game by Mike Woodson!

Like you said the first 5 minutes of the second half was critical and the 17-2 run was great.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Coach Woodson. Outcoached Painter. JHS outplayed Smith and Loyer by himself. Pro operation right now. This secures a 3/4 seed worse. Best yet. Sweep the best allegedly Purdue team in years. Thanks for coming Purdue. New Sheriff in town and his name is Coach Woodson. 

We have to hold serve at home and if we do I think we get a 3 seed. I’d rather have a 3 seed than a 4 seed. I’d even rather a 6 than a 4/5. If we win next two and get to finals of big ten then we could get high 3 seed

• Like 5