Purdue Post Game Thread

KDB

10 minutes ago, Boiler Sam said:

We’re maybe a top 15 team. Beat way overrated Duke and Gonzaga, then took advantage of a very unbalanced schedule in the B1G. 

JHS is a total stud, he just took over. 

9 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Thanks for your graciousness v some of the other PUke fans.

Second Steub's comment.  I'll never understand why opposing fans go over to a rival's board to troll.  Discussion is fine.  The worst are those that are two-faced and act all nice here, but trash IU on Purdue boards.  @Purdue7got caught with his hand in the cookie jar trying to juggle both boards.  He posted something on our board in the game thread that was obviously intended for the Purdue board.  That type of crap is juvenile.   

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Second Steub's comment.  I'll never understand why opposing fans go over to a rival's board to troll.  Discussion is fine.  The worst are those that are two-faced and act all nice here, but trash IU on Purdue boards.  @Purdue7got caught with his hand in the cookie jar trying to juggle both boards.  He posted something on our board that was obviously intended for the Purdue board.  That type of crap is juvenile.   

Ohhh when did this happen. Dangit I missed it

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

So, many say that success in the NCAAT is guard based. I think we have the guys to be right there. X would certainly help.

Getting ahead of myself?

At this point, I just can't see X being a difference maker.  Maybe give us a 5 minute spark off the bench in the NCAAT, but he's not going to be in game shape and he's very likely going to be lacking a lot of his usual explosiveness.  

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Second Steub's comment.  I'll never understand why opposing fans go over to a rival's board to troll.  Discussion is fine.  The worst are those that are two-faced and act all nice here, but trash IU on Purdue boards.  @Purdue7got caught with his hand in the cookie jar trying to juggle both boards.  He posted something on our board in the game thread that was obviously intended for the Purdue board.  That type of crap is juvenile.   

So @Purdue7is the joker earlier in the game thread? Just making sure I keep the receipts. Seemed like hew was quick on the draw. Emotional intelligence is lacking in that one says Yoda.

I just finished watching, because children hate sleep.....

What a freaking game! Every single player and coach deserves major props.

• JHS... I haven't read the thread, but I doubt I could say much that hasn't been said. Well done - this game was what he is capable of, and I'm not sure we aren't the best team in the country when he plays this way. Bring THIS every single game, for the next 11 games, and bring us a title and get yourself a top 10 pick in the draft.
  • Trey Galloway may not be the player of the game, because it just has to be JHS, but damnit if he didn't have the best game of his career. The stones on that kid - this is his team next year. 
  • TJD - obviously not his best game, but man did he do what we needed him to and was content to let others shine. That's a level of maturity that we may not have seen in the past.
  • Killer Mopp hit some big shots and he really deserved it after the treatment he's gotten on the road recently.
  • Race just battled, battled, battled. 
  • Coach Woody.... about damn time you beat those clowns in West Lafayette. It's only been 45 years since your first game up there.

Top of the world maaaaaa!!!! Down with the Toiletmakers!!!!

image.gif.d7d3d3c057a684ada650999c4311179b.gif

• Like 9

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

It was a battle and I didn’t think we would hold on til about a minute left. You guys just went cold…good news is you will still get the B1G title because of your early season work but can’t feel great to be leaking oil coming down the stretch.

I mean we probably deserve a little more credit than this....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1