Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Isn’t LifeWallet just a small portion of his wealth? 

That's not at all the way I understood it at all.  Most of his fortune is tied to the fortunes of LifeWallet's parent company of which he owns like 65% of.  He was a personal injury lawyer prior to MSP Recovery and his net worth seems to closely track his stake in MSP.  He's probably a millionaire, rather than a billionaire without MSP/LifeWallet.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

If I recall correctly, he was really good against us.

I thought someone said no more good players were going to enter the portal? Not sure who it was but seems like the longer it’s been the quality has gone up exponentially.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I thought someone said no more good players were going to enter the portal? Not sure who it was but seems like the longer it’s been the quality has gone up exponentially.

...and you still have numerous players who have declared and will fall back on the portal after they get some feedback...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

🤔 I wonder if this is players hearing through back channels….so and so got  💰…you are better than him 

school A missed out  and is desperate 

It's always possible but there's usually a handful of different reasons for guys to enter the portal late. His could be any one of them. 

22 hours ago, Beamerball said:

This guy declared for the draft and got invited to G League Elite Camp? What am I missing?

"Dayton forward Mike Sharavjamts is entering the 2023 NBA Draft, per sources. The 6-foot-8 freshman wing averaged 5.6 points, 1.9 rebounds, 2.6 assists, and 23.1 minutes in 32 appearances with the Flyers this past season."

"The Mongolia native shot 38.8% from the field, 31.5% beyond the arc, and 67.7% at the foul line. Sharavjamts ranked 16th in the Atlantic 10 in defensive box plus/minus (1.4), 20th in defensive rating (100.5), and 17th in assist percentage (21.5%)."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

This guy declared for the draft and got invited to G League Elite Camp? What am I missing?

"Dayton forward Mike Sharavjamts is entering the 2023 NBA Draft, per sources. The 6-foot-8 freshman wing averaged 5.6 points, 1.9 rebounds, 2.6 assists, and 23.1 minutes in 32 appearances with the Flyers this past season."

"The Mongolia native shot 38.8% from the field, 31.5% beyond the arc, and 67.7% at the foul line. Sharavjamts ranked 16th in the Atlantic 10 in defensive box plus/minus (1.4), 20th in defensive rating (100.5), and 17th in assist percentage (21.5%)."

He declared for the draft one day before my scheduled declaration event to try and steal my thunder…typical Mike