Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

Just now, tdhoosier said:

Some leaked texts just came out....

Bill Self: Hunter, I really wish you would've gotten my consent before posting that douchey video on Twitter. Please don't do that again. 

Hunter Dickinson: Sorry Coach, you can't clip my new Jayhawk wings! I gotta spread my wings and fly! Just wait, I just bought a Kansas Blue one of these!........lol

image.jpeg.f25b40875ab71803a87f46faecb4c48d.jpeg

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, btownqb said:

omg .... THIS IS HOW HE ANNOUNCED IT!!!! AHHHHHHHHH hahahahahahahaha

My word what a looser.  No chance he's not dead broke by 30.  Does he come from trailer trash?  I'm curious his family history.  

Like let me flash my steering wheel and my shoes.  What a tool.  

Edited by NotIThatLives
  • Haha 1

I usually reserve the word hate for very few, in terms of people in the realm of college athletics.  Brian Cardinal, Chris Kramer, any big man from wisconsin, et. al. But this brings Dickinson to a whole other level.  The absurdness to film, edit, and disperse such idiocy is beyond comprehension (and the car was a bronco, like ok?).  How no one in his "circle" said "yea, maybe this isn't the best way to do this.", is beyond me.  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, kycarter88 said:

I usually reserve the word hate for very few, in terms of people in the realm of college athletics.  Brian Cardinal, Chris Kramer, any big man from wisconsin, et. al. But this brings Dickinson to a whole other level.  The absurdness to film, edit, and disperse such idiocy is beyond comprehension (and the car was a bronco, like ok?).  How no one in his "circle" said "yea, maybe this isn't the best way to do this.", is beyond me.  

I'm honestly willing to bet he has no true friends.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Probably not. Sounds like Tshiebwe will be staying. 

You've never seen a Kentucky fan scorned?

Screenshot_20230504-114541.thumb.png.ac2a0057ff5f3ad103b0c22d2e97a8e0.png

That's just with the old men and still minders around... Wait till the mule team drivers and sofa refurbishers get off work

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 1